We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Got my lisence! Like A Boss!

Jacob

;403713']Congratulations! Have fun' date=' don't text, and may the Oppo be with you. :)

Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

The Opposite lock has already been adventured and I have moved to the dark side :evil:

Congrats. Just don't so anything stupid. :p

Whoops...

As the title also states, you couldn't spell license. :cheeky:

Jk lol.

Anyways, congrats! Like everyone else said, don't do anything stupid an get it taken away. Just go drifting everywhere! :)

Edit: The handbrake lever is your friend.

Thats how my iPhone spelt it don't judge me :p Again Already explored the handbrake in the Kia Quite fun me and my friend went to a camp site and screwed around.

;403731']So, which sort of vehicle will you be driving? The Silverado, or have you got something else lined up? :)

-Leadfoot

I have insurance on the Silverado, Kia, and the Charger. For the ridiculously low price of $467 a year. I xDed outloud.

Only race your friends when the cops aren't around. Remember, not all cop cars have lights on the top ;)

As me and my friend found out in his truck 160Kp/h doesn't sit well with cops weridly..?

• 1 month later...