We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2: @NutaLucian It's not in the plan. We don't have the license for it, unfortunately. :(

TurboDuck

If they wouldn't blindly go for a 13> Ferrari license full of nonpaintable and untunable cars plus the 5 or 6 Zonda and 4 Veyron licenses, we could have had a few Lambo's.

:fp: That's not how it works. It's not the amount of Ferraris that matter, it's the fact that Ferrari and Lamborghini each cancel the other out. In order to have any Ferrari, it would be a breach of contract for them to include any Lamborghini (and vice versa). :(

-Leadfoot

But them people would ask where is my zonda xx and my veyron xx?And why only x ferraris when we could have more!

We have to find way to add cars in this game,that could help PC gamers at least.I don't know what to say for you console guys...

To be honest it doesn't matter, there will always be people asking "why isn't car X, Y and Z in the game?", or "Why do you have X but not Y, Y is better than X?" (think Zonda/Veyron on the last one)

;409119']I thought we'd reached a decision on the reason for that. :( Funding it is, I guess. But it's still not by car, right?

-Leadfoot

I think CLR has a point. With some holes in it. :hmmm: I think he is right though in saying that they could probably have saved money (not enough for Lamborghini, but some) by not going for 5 (or however many there are) different Veyrons and Zondas when they are basically just different versions of the same car.

If it's true and Lamborghini do cost around 1million to license then if you think about it, say Atari/Eden gets around $/€20 per sale that's only 50,000 extra copies. Now of course this is just simplifying it so maybe it would take 70-80k+ in sales but imagine how many people would have noticed that TDU2 had Pagani, Ferrari, Bugatti, Lamborghini etc in it and probably would have bought it.

At this stage now I don't see DLC being able to hit that target amount so imo it is a hell of a missed opportunity and means Lamborghini has little chance of showing up, I'd love to be proved wrong but I don't see it happening now.