We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Unofficial Future DLC

eXile

I dont have the game so, I dont really know what im talking about- but how did you manage to get them in game? Did you rip the models or something and just replace other cars already in the game? Although, no one has been able to do that yet have they... Very interested! This could be enough for me to upgrade my laptop and buy this! (it has a hard time running Bad Company 2 on anything but the lowest settings, the fan doesnt do a lot either- playing games makes it overheat and shutdown)

I dont have the game so, I dont really know what im talking about- but how did you manage to get them in game? Did you rip the models or something and just replace other cars already in the game? Although, no one has been able to do that yet have they... Very interested! This could be enough for me to upgrade my laptop and buy this! (it has a hard time running Bad Company 2 on anything but the lowest settings, the fan doesnt do a lot either- playing games makes it overheat and shutdown)

I think he replaced files for official, working, in-game cars with the files from the incomplete, "unofficial" cars (which Eden has kindly included in our game ;) ).

-Leadfoot

;413392']I think he replaced files for official, working, in-game cars with the files from the incomplete, "unofficial" cars (which Eden has kindly included in our game ;) ).

-Leadfoot

He used hex editing by replacing the original car values in his garage with these WIP/Alpha staged models. That can only be done with the old .exe file, but there is a high chance it will corrupt your savegame, so I wouldn't suggest it.

Just wait for release, the ZR1 and SL65 aren't that special anyway, sounds on them suck at least ;)

Chances that those cars are in the first Paid DLC pack?(300C, ZR1, 599, ect)

Also had another look at the full list and seen something that really takes my fancy!

The Bristol Fighter T

Nothing says "I'm Rich" better than a obscure car for an obscure manufacture(obscure to most people anyway). It's not to everyone's liking and in some respects really pointless! But If it was in TDU2, I'd love it to bits! viper V10 in British eccentric and luxury madness? the T edition's also good for 270mph apparently...but limited to 225 as its enough!

Oh...and its got Gull-wing doors!:cheeky:

• 3 weeks later...
Aren't BMW's part of that contract that involved Porsche? I NEED MY PORSCHES! , enough of the RUF stuff :D. If they can lift a contract of BMW I am sure they can do it for Porsche. I will pay anything if it happens!

Who said they were lifting the contract with BMW ?

And here is the unofficial ones I found and test in game also with their number IDs.

WIP

344 - BMW M3 Coupe - so much for EA exclusive ?

346 - BMW M6 Convertible - so much for EA exclusive ?

I have faith! :cool:

I thought the contract with BMW was for all BMW models to be EA exclusive. If BMW cars were planned then that would breech the contract. Maybe I am looking at it wrong,

I think they started making them but stopped straight away after finding out they are EA exclusive or something I dont know, or maybe just put their names and IDs down and no model. There certainly aren't any porsches though.