We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lee Has some news for us?

Sponge

Im still going with Australia on this one, if any new island should be added then that is at least the biggest one we would actually enjoy with curvy roads and straight roads as well ;) And don't forget the kangaroos as pets in houses instead of the usual cat or so :D

Imo it has nothing to do with the rumors of a Dubai DLC. As said he's there for the event, and he's a PR guy. He only gets into actions for new titles and major news. I also can't remember him saying anything about the Exploration Pack, or anything about TDU2 updates since release.

Also, Eden has enough to worry about and Atari too (ánd Eden ábout Atari), so I doubt they would come with such a big announcement.

Im still going with Australia on this one, if any new island should be added then that is at least the biggest one we would actually enjoy with curvy roads and straight roads as well ;) And don't forget the kangaroos as pets in houses instead of the usual cat or so :D

Haha, that'd be fun! I'd stay on Australia all the time if they made proper physics, like what Ryzza said.

Hehe, I'd pay $500+ for an accurate-scale Australia DLC. If the physics were good, I'd be on there days at a time.

Believe it or not, but cars are usually worse off when they collide with a kangaroo. :)

Maybe you could show us around! :lol:

Hehe, I'd pay $500+ for an accurate-scale Australia DLC. If the physics were good, I'd be on there days at a time.

Believe it or not, but cars are usually worse off when they collide with a kangaroo. :)

You could drive too your house!!