We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

______________ Central

t.

What to do?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Keep TDUC as it is but encourage more General Gaming Chat. (shuffe forums around to take less focus
    • Keep TDUC as it is & create a new 'Central' (eg BlahC) for the discussion of General Gaming & such
    • Rebrand TDUC as another 'Central' (eg: BlahC) & have TDUC blended in somewhere in it's own section w
    • Something else. (Please post what)

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think broadening our horizons is the safest option in it all, perhaps starting with racing games and open world games like GTA etc and building up. (I know we kind of already do this but perhaps put more emphasis on it.)

To become overnight a general gaming site would be of no benefit in my eyes as there are already thousands of those out there, many of which have much slacker rules on things such as language which appeals to people. That market is too crowded.

I want to see this place survive basically, and if everyone else chooses a route I don't necessarily agree with I'll still support it in the interests of our little hole on the web.

It's nice to see that so many people agree that this place has a special atmosphere, and honestly when I created this thread I didn't expect it to pick up like this, if anything I did it as a bit of a joke and a stab at the woeful sequel.

This place may be quiet, but as we proved the other night with various antics it can still be as random and funny as ever. Hopefully this transition, should we make one, will keep the active user number up enough to make the hijinks a day to day occurrence again.

As for names, it's past my creativity curfew.

Wow t that was a very eloquent and well put across post ...are you feeling ok? :cheeky:

I know what you mean when you talk about the many of those sites around and also I feel like us not accepting the language a few of them do, would be a bonus to us, maybe that's just my thinking though.

I order duck from the Chinese every now and then just to scare them off, but I know they're watching... they're always watching... :para:

And on a topical note, how are we ever going to name a forum that's not focused on anything specifically? I guess it depends what kind of forum it'll be, for example RaceSimCentral - racing simulators, RaceDepartment - racing games. If we go for driving games and open world games.... it's a little harder :hmmm: