We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GRIP Magazine

Ken

_Pr0ph3cy_ You did an absolute FANTASTIC job on the article and the way it was set up! :thumbsup: The only thing I did was change the name of the title, added a bit of brush work on the background and changed the font of the review because the one you had was hard for me to read. Other then that the cover and poster fonts are the "Happy Killer" font you used. :lol:

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot man, really appreciate it :) And I wasnt sure about the font either, but I asked my gf to read it and she said she could so XD Can you do me a teaser/preview of the first page and wallpaper?

Now im trying to think of something to work on next XD

edit: ooh, how about a review of the ZR1?

Shall I add a passworded section to the website so we can all see the developments etc?

I think it would be best to just wait for the mag to be finished. If you people want my input on things just shoot me an e-mail or MSN.

i have some Shots of the M3 GTS ready but they are on another track the review is being done on the Nordschleife and on the Short Tsukuba citcuit. would that help?

Probably be best if you took pics on the tracks you went to, then put them next to the corresponding review locations. ;)

OK np

Edit: The website now has an external forum (due to the fact that the host would not add the function to change permissions) www.gtmagazine.freeforums.org or go to www.gtmagazine.webs.com and click on forum

Magazine Development team have a private hidden forum within this one

Also if you are interested in being a moderator please send me a PM

Alright as of now just to show where I'm at:

- going 40+ pages

- got 4 going on 5 articles about a car(s)

- stuff added

- have 3 other articles to do.

At first I thought this wasn't going to possibly hit even close to 60 pages, but this should be nice. :lol:

40+ pages is impressive - but do you want to set limits so that you have a consistent amount for each issue? i.e. have 2 groups of people contributing to every 2nd article

Well I guess it depends on how many people are willing to hand me review of things. Also I try to fan out articles for people have did more than one, sort of occupy the gap with other things.