We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GRIP Magazine

Ken

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also would want to know, Would you want me to credit you on your article by your actual first and last name?

Me personally it would feel more formal and better this way.

Feel free to use my actual name. I'm just so used to begin called Red Skylark that I write it out as my name whenever I'm on the internet.

i wouldnt mind seeing my name under an article but

im still working on it is it okay that i send the Shots already?

that way you can see whats what and also if you would need a special kind of shot then i can make one

i wouldnt mind seeing my name under an article but

im still working on it is it okay that i send the Shots already?

that way you can see whats what and also if you would need a special kind of shot then i can make one

Yeah sure, just shoot me an e-mail.

Do I just email you the text and images of my article? :confused: I'm lost here. :o

Yep, that's all.

if it all went correctly then you should have received the Shots :p

Aiight thanks :)

Alright It seems there is another GT5 magazine out there and we need to step ours up a bit. I also would like some help to make this mag come together more quickly. What I need is if anyone is willing so and is good with Photoshop, help out in putting together page layouts of people's articles. Then send the Photoshop file to me and I can put the Magazine together. Also, People can create ads for the magazine too. Anything that can relate to GT5. Even if it's an actual product such as suspension, you can think of it like the custom suspension in GT5.

I will defiantly need this sort of help because during September through probably January, I will be busy with school.

Also if you have not joined the GT5 Magazine Forum here is the link again.

Yo yo yo.. Mag is coming along nicely, just need a few things though....Ads.

I need custom ads that relate to GT5. It can be of cars, actual performance parts that can substitute as GT5 parts and anything else in between. I need A LOT of them too, so if you are good at Photoshop and would like to see some of your work being showed just send a holla either here or at the GT5 Magazine forums.

By the way, I'm just about to wrap up this first issue, but please keep the articles coming as they will be used for the next issue. ;) You can either send the article to me or to _Pr0ph3cy_ (Perhaps Scoob too). We can help put the articles together in the way you specifically want them to look like (Its an option to how you want it to look).