We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

FREE DLC Exploration Pack for Consoles. (Xbox 360/PS3 OUT!)

Eudemon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has a game company ever done anything after some users made an e-petition? In the entire hisory of the known universe.

I'm asking cos I genuinely don't know, and I highly doubt Atari/Eden are the type to listen to a petition, they barely listen to their community, and do even less to help the community. :)

I don't really give a rats backside how they respond to it either as I also believe the desired outcome is beyond them on many levels. :) There's no harm or effort wasted in trying, and it will be interesting to see how many people sign it (which largely will depend on how many see it I guess).

The issue with petitions like these is as you say, it needs to be seen. The reason I mentioned FB is it's easy for people to show their support whereas a site like the above requires actually going to and filling stuff in which in this day and age is so much hard work for some people.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's talk around town of the DLC finally being out for the PS3, I mean Atari have supposedly released the pack earlier than the sub 2012 release people were expecting. So hey you know that old saying "Better late than never", yeah that's Atari's motto by the look of it.

So if we go by this timescale then DLC2 should be out by March next year. Not bad. They're getting better. :mhmm:

Odds of Atari showing something pertaining to DLC2 today or tomorrow to capitalise on the rare instance of good feeling the community will have in respect to knowing that a) support for the game is still around and b) some support for the game is still around. Come on idiots, do something right for a change!

The DLC will show itself as an Auto Update, you don't need to find it at the PSN Store or anything, if your region has it then your PS3 should auto download the update when you start the game. It's been confirmed by players in the UK and Germany so far. Sony America may still be sleeping.