We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My first car (ok its a truck)

randomsox10

so seeing as i get my license in less then a year my mom went out and bought this Chevy Silverado 1500. [ATTACH]16860[/ATTACH]

this big beast even came with these custom rims

[ATTACH]16861[/ATTACH]

its got a 4.8 liter V8 thats good for about 300 horsepower. its also got MP3 connectivity and satillite radio which will be good for driving around town cause most of the stations here are in Spanish.

The word spoilt comes to mind :O lol. Nice truck though

the thing is that we used to have a truck but my mom traded it in for a BMW 3 Series and we had a canoe and an ATV which we couldnt use with the Bimmer. so this is more for all of us im gunna be using it most though

..da helll?

no license and a truck xDD

lol.

that would be correct. but might as well learn in the car your gunna drive everyday

Very lucky. Be warned, though - most people will hate you for it and prejudge you. There are kids at my school who have Subaru STIs and Nissan GT-Rs (well, only one), and some people are just mean to them. When you can, earn the money for a car yourself. ;) It'll feel even better than a 4.8-liter V8.

Still, enjoy it! :D

-Leadfoot

;426128']Very lucky. Be warned' date=' though - most people will hate you for it and prejudge you. There are kids at my school who have Subaru STIs and Nissan GT-Rs (well, only one), and some people are just mean to them. When you can, earn the money for a car [i']yourself[/i]. ;) It'll feel even better than a 4.8-liter V8.

Still, enjoy it! :D

-Leadfoot

thanks i'll watch out for that i'm gonna be pretty careful not to show off or anything. i'm not to worried most people around here drive big trucks(someone at my school drives a Hummer H2!!)

Hmm, where have I seen one like that before? ;)

Great looking truck! White is easy to keep clean, and that 4.8 sounds great even with stock exhaust.

Have fun with it! And let me know if you have any questions about it :)

thanks, im sure its gunna be fun driving around in it.

300hp isn't alot honestly I used to drive a 5.4 F-150 which had more power and I didn't have my lisence easiest kind.

Nice truck though

Not a lot? I guess you haven't driven a current-gen Silverado lol.

He's American (north american technically! :p) so like the others, 300 is nothing since its in a truck that weighs more than the titanic.

Contrary to popular belief, trucks do not weigh as much... or as people think. I know my truck is very light, especially in the back end. That 300 horsepower will really move it. It is no quarter-mile champion, but definitely quick.

Contrary to popular belief, trucks do not weigh as much as people think. I know my truck is very light, especially in the back end. That 300 horsepower will really move it. It is no quarter-mile champion, but definitely quick.

agreed we took it out to the desert and i got to drive it for the first time and i was shocked by how quick it was

Contrary to popular belief, trucks do not weigh as much... or as people think. I know my truck is very light, especially in the back end. That 300 horsepower will really move it. It is no quarter-mile champion, but definitely quick.

You forget my old silverado was only 2 years older then yours and had a bigger V8 ;). It was quick but it wasn't hard to drive at all.