We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Favourite Game Soundtrack

Ozzmcom

Perhaps my all-time favorite is Romulus 3, by Romolo Di Prisco, made for NFS3. It's hard to pick just one track of that time, I love at least 60% of each complete soundtrack of NFS3, 4 and 5. I love many game soundtracks though, but these three games just stand out, and I'm not shy to say that's mostly because of Rom's presence. When EA chose for commercial crappy successes including EA Traxx' existing music, it went downhill for me.

Some other songs of games I like a lot are an unknown song (I really can't stand some songs are simply not known by artist and/or title) of World Racing 2:

...and

, another no-nonsense high-speed techno racer.

And my last top-in-the-list favorite would be Colin McRae Rally 3's Intro Theme, apparently an Octagon Music Productions' remix of Star Guitar, made by Chemical Brothers.

This is actually my phone ringtone :D

NFS2SE also had a great

Other good soundtracks that I like would inlude NFS HP2, Split Second wasn't too bad (a bit repetative though), FIFA 2003 had a decent selection of songs (not that I'd heard any of them before), and GT5 is good (yet to record those soundtracks - I did it once but had the output set to mono :fp:)

This is actually my phone ringtone :D

NFS2SE also had a great

Epic. I was going to post that actually. One of the best songs ever. Full stop. NFS II, 3, Road Challenge, Porsche and Hot Pursuit 2 had great soundtracks imo. Rom di Prisco and Saki Kaskas are geniuses.

This is one of my favorites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBgH0NNaQBw

Vice City also had an awesome soundtrack, it was what got me into 80's music and the intro tune is love

[e] Rom di Prisco also made

gem for NFS HP2.

I was playing this with my dad :D

Probably not the best music from U2, but I think it suits with game style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZmJk7nd3TY

I had an original copy of this and I wasn't able to finish it, because it crashed in the final misson :lol:

kIeFLJQW7qw&feature=related

Diggin in the Oceanic at night... :p

oNaC9O7nksc&feature=related

The best NFS ever....

z-sGFEvH344&feature=related

[mod edit:] No more than 2 embedded videos per post, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...