We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What All new car are you liking the most? (Forza 4)

calster17

So, out of the all new cars seen so far, what ones are you looking froward to the most? (Ones all new for Forza 4, not ones from past games)

MR2 (AW11) - No reason why of course :cheeky:

Honda CRZ - Love the thing, and hopefully Forza will let yo dump a real engine in it!

Audi RS2 - Always liked them, from a time when Audi were cool!

77' Aston Martin V8 Vantage - So smooth looking, and got some nice power!(DB9 engine in it will be interesting though!)

BMW Z coupe - Funky design, and actually a really good car!

BMW Z8 - Like with the M coupe!

57' Ford Thunderbird - Will be intresting to see this going round the track!

Oh man thats a tough question...

Generation 1 MR2, of course.

599 GTO (favourite car in the entire history of anything)

Gallardo LP570-4

69 Shelby GT500- Its about time someone put it in a game

64 Impala for teh lulz

240SX!

XB Falon GT hell yes!?

Coronet Super Bee- another car that has been ignored by developers.

Koenigsegg Agera :drool:

I'm just so damn excited about this game, GT5 had hype because you saw amazing screenshots, and the detail on the premium cars is just awesome- oh and its Gran Turismo. Turned out to be pretty bad. Forza on the other hand... It actually deserves the hype, and it WILL be a great game, I have no doubt in my mind about that.

Oh man thats a tough question...

Generation 1 MR2, of course.

599 GTO (favourite car in the entire history of anything)

Gallardo LP570-4

69 Shelby GT500- Its about time someone put it in a game

64 Impala for teh lulz

240SX!

XB Falon GT hell yes!?

Coronet Super Bee- another car that has been ignored by developers.

Koenigsegg Agera :drool:

I'm just so damn excited about this game, GT5 had hype because you saw amazing screenshots, and the detail on the premium cars is just awesome- oh and its Gran Turismo. Turned out to be pretty bad. Forza on the other hand... It actually deserves the hype, and it WILL be a great game, I have no doubt in my mind about that.

2 Thunderbirds. That is all. :D

So it appears, according to the unveiling that has been done, that only one Thunderbird is in the game... so ignore my link I posted, because it can't be right - that or Turn 10 was lying. You'll notice the PI index is totally different, which threw me off a little, as there aren't many E class cars anymore, or it seems that way..

Had a look again...

Mk3 Golf VR6 has got me intrested! (know someone with a mk3 GTi, not the same but least its the same shape!)

It'll be good to see how the AW11 MR2 and the Corolla AE86 comparer! No prizes on what one im getting first though:cheeky:

Also, I've read that you'll be able to swap bumpers(if a cars a US spec car, you'll be able to get the EU spec bumper) and remove the chrome bumpers from classic cars!