We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$25k for car and mods, since you can tune each car for free after driving it for roughly 10 minutes would it be worth raising this?

hate playing sim games with the gamepad :)

Then I really wouldn't worry about playing this with a pad.

Just an idea, but how about we progress to the next class after say... 4 or 5 weeks, til we get all the way to R1? So it'd be like this:

C class for 5 events, then B class for 5 events, A class 5 events, S class 5 events, and so on. I think it would be a cool sorta career progression type thing. You can keep your C class car as long as you like. I also think that with that idea the budget should be raised $5k each level, so $25k for C, $30k for B, etc. Obviously your not going to be able to buy an S-R1 car with that sort of money though... I dunno, just some things going around in my head.

I like the whole progression idea, but it would be tad more realistic (if that's the right word to use) if only the budget increased, as it would add a bit of strategy as to whether or not you kept a lower class car that you've tuned up (i.e one of the fastest Class C cars) versus starting afresh with a new car (one of the slower Class B cars).

So perhaps everyone would start off with $25,000, and everyone would get another $10,000 each week to spend on their car or save towards getting a faster car. You'd also need an adjudicator/book-keeper to keep track of people's finances, but you could do that pretty easily using a shared Google Doc or something.

Progressing via Class makes it more gamey imo, not necessarily a bad thing, but that's up to Clarence or whoever started this thread :p

Anyway, just blue-sky thinking ;)

i am still hoping to enter but my internet provider is being a b**** right now and they cut of my internet without any real reason.

i will try to enter if i wont have my own connection than my neighbour will be the one to go too.

but keep in mind that i am still trying to enter i hope to let guys know more about it

i am still hoping to enter but my internet provider is being a b**** right now and they cut of my internet without any real reason.

i will try to enter if i wont have my own connection than my neighbour will be the one to go too.

but keep in mind that i am still trying to enter i hope to let guys know more about it

Sounds good - I hope everyone got my PM's - I have rules set out for reasons :D