We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

One of the greatest automotive mysteries solved!

KoenigseggBG

Like previous Lamborghinis, the Aventador name was chosen for its symbolic connection to the world of fighting bulls, sharing a name with the legendary Aventador, a trophy-winning bull in the world of Spanish bullfighting. Bred by the sons of Don Celestino Cuadri Vides, the bull that bore the number 32 took part in a notably spirited, bloody and violent battle with a torero in the town of Zaragoza, Spain that earned him the “Trofeo de la Peña La Madroñera" in 1993.

:lol: That never were a mistery for me. If you want to be deeper, aventador is a spanish word for: winnowing fork. ;)

No, that was not sarcasm... you thought it were funny... but it failed. Lol

I agree that it's a bad joke but you could just play along? Some people find it funny and tbh whoever coined it was pretty observant.

[Mod Edit:] You know the rules :rolleyes:

Tbh TDUCk needs more of this, not less. Bring on the spam.

Kind of agree, this kind of "spam" is much better than that Lazor boom bang whatever thread in the bin..

I don't really think it failed Milli, I thought it was quite funny. Everybody lighten up! This was a joke thread, there's no need for the tension.

Clarence, there's no need for that. :) I'm sorry that I may have posted an old joke, I just haven't found anything like that with the search on here, so I though I'd share this. And don't get serious about this thread, it's just for fun.

All cool? ^^

Yeah yeah, sorry. Just had a ton of attitude like this lately and it's dumb. It's a forum is all - and it's a great joke.