We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Star in a reasonably priced car - Round 1

superhyper

Ladies and gentlemen! You may remember me asking people about this and now Forza Motorsport 4 is out and it's showtime! Remember, this is the first time and the rules may get changed as the game progresses. These are mostly taken from Tim's GT5 contest, with some of my changes. Suggestions are always welcome. Time to start blasting around that test track! :D

Rules:

*Everyone knows the basic idea, right? Taking a reasonably priced car around the Top Gear Test Track (Full Circuit) as fast as possible.

*Everyone has to have the same car performance-wise. No upgrades allowed. If we get a TDUCk car club up and running later on, we might be able to use upgraded cars from the club garage aswell.

*Rolling starts are allowed. Standing starts are too inaccurate, though there's nothing wrong with you doing one, if you wish.

*You can do as many laps as you wish.

*NO DRIVING AIDS except for automatic transmission AND ABS if you wish.

*CLEAN LAPS ONLY! If you get a triangle next to your time, it will NOT be accepted onto the leaderboard.

*Post your best time in the thread in the format [username] | [time] | [transmission MT+/MT/AT] (MT+ being manual with clutch)

->For example repyhrepus | 1.44.454| MT+

->If possible, you can also post a picture to prove your time.

Prizes:

*Winner of each round gets to choose a car for the next week's challenge. If someone wins twice in a row, the runner-up gets to choose the car.

*No prizes for now, but this will most likely change when I get my copy. Most likely a car for the winner.

The Car:

Round 1:KIA CEE'D '11

Closing Date:

Sunday 23.10.2011

Good luck!!! :D

Times:

1: Camel | 1:35.476 | MT+

2: repyhrepus | 1:36.141 | MT+

3: Clarence | 1:36.279 | MT+

4: pyrre | 1:36.375 | MT

5: Baldy | 1:39.583 | ??

6: florida111 | 1:40.848 | AT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post your best time, I can't win every week Florida, I'm good at the TGTT - and I'm not a poor racer either.

But I refuse that you won't enter, do your best time and be PROUD of it.

aha im proud, lol.

also most important thing is to have fun!