We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2008 Lamborghini Reventón

TDUZoqqer

I am making my mods as realistic as possible, and so far I know was never made a Reventón in another color than matte grey.

This is stupid.

The paint shops in TDU represent the AFTERMARKET paint shops that exist in real life.

If you REALLY wanted to be "realistic" you would code the installer to set just ONE paint color when you buy the car new at a dealership, the flat black in the Pagani paint color list, then let people paint the car whatever they want after that.

Restricting the mod to just ONE color no matter what just smacks of something Tool would do, and that's NOT a good thing....

I thought TDU modding had gone past this sort of thing....

lot of unnecessary flaming around here lately, and a lot from you.

This is the first time I've posted in more than a week because I haven't been home much, and I come back to find a modder who's never done something like this making a huge mistake.

If you think nobody is supposed to say anything about the mistakes then what's the point of a forum???

or just don't use it

That's exactly what most people will do, when you make a mod that takes choices AWAY from the person installing the mod, it pretty much guarantees that your mod will NOT stay installed for any length of time.

The whole point of games like this is having our most wanted cars of all time painted the way we want, with the interior colors we want, regardless of how things were done in real life.

Besides which, it's MORE realistic to release a paintable mod, it's LESS realistic to release a mod that's not paintable at all.

This is stupid.

If you have something against it ... I don't care. Go play with tools mods and repaint a reventon in bright pink metallic. I want to play realistic, and if you have something against it ... So what? And even if you don't use it: some guys do. Some guys will download it. And for these 'some' I am making it. I just wanted to make a mod public again, as I have done 4-5 new cars in the last week which I don't even have released.

Now I am thinking again to keep my next one by me for letting these 'I don't care how realistic it is I want it like THIS' comments in my threads

G'day

its not anywhere the lambo or m12 searched dealerships M12 is just invisible no car

First of all. Do you have the Megapack? The M12 is a Megapack car. Second, did you looked in BOTH Lambo stores? It have to be in the Store in the center of the Island. If both is not working, uninstall it, and install it manually on the Murcielago.

• 2 weeks later...