We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Fujimi Cruise...?

superhyper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I have at least one car show to go to this weekend, maybe two (one on each day), so with that in mind, i'd be available from like... 5 AM UTC til whenever... lol. Any earlier than that and i'll probably either be out, or on my way home. This is the time zone converter I use, its pretty simple.

Updated the list. As it looks like we might be okay with the 16 players, I'll hold a spot for all of you who are in doubt atm.

Also, would someone with a better connection be able to host? Mine has been acting up lately and I guess about 10 other players from around the world could cause some lag :/

it is getting complicated, some can do it this time, others can't.....

everybody should post their time(s) they are available in gmt, and make up a proper time that fits.

EDIT:

i can game from:

9 am GMT till 8pm GMT, then i need to join my family, and ill be back at 11-12 pm gmt, i could manage a all nighter.

Well, for me it's basically anything between 7AM GMT to 8PM GMT...

E: I'm also not 100% sure yet but the day might be sunday as I think I have something on saturday :hmmm:

7 am gmt is a bit too early for me, i still sleep at 7 am lol. but if it it where so i could make it, just rather not.

8pm gmt as latest sounds perfect, for me atleast

7 am gmt is a bit too early for me, i still sleep at 7 am lol. but if it it where so i could make it, just rather not.

8pm gmt as latest sounds perfect, for me atleast

My point was that anything BETWEEN them would be okay, I could wake up for 7AM GMT if I had to but optimal time for me would still be something between 2PM-5PM

My point was that anything BETWEEN them would be okay, I could wake up for 7AM GMT if I had to but optimal time for me would still be something between 2PM-5PM

same for me, but i think 2-5pm is like in the middle of the night for others

It's daytime in europe where I guess most of the people on this forum are from, but then there are people like Clarence and Llama who live in NA and Prophecy who lives in Australia to mix things up :/

yes, that is the hardest part.

but i really hope you/we all can get this too work.