We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Fujimi Cruise...?

superhyper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds awesome then. Cant wait :) (cant wait to get my freakin film developed too... Took like 90 photos today, but cant see them for a few days lmao, need a dslr...)

o yes, how was the car show?

also, somebody should make a duck in the vinyl editor, would be great!

Yeah, that's the idea. Peaceful cruising up and down the mountain, maybe giving it a bit of gas on the straights :) As for the cars, I don't wanna restrict too much as I'd like everyone driving something that 'looks like them' if you know what I mean. Personally I'm gonna choose some stock supercar...

JDM isnt just drifting, i hate that stereotype :p Can I suggest a speed limit? Say... 100 km/h (kilometres an hour) (thats about 60 mp/h btw)? Treated as a real speed limit, you arent to go faster than that unless you have a fair stretch and your responsible about it (you wont go careening into a wall or another car) and you arent to treat it as a maximum and cruise at like... 60 km/h for some parts- just treat it like real life.

Still cant decide on a car... went out and bought a 3000GT, not overly impressed, we all know its the jdm supercoupe that no one remembers. Tried out an SC300 as well, didnt like it... I like my V10 drift tuned one... I dont want to be cliche with a skyline though XD and I want to be able to keep up if you guys wanna have a bit of fun on that long straight at the end of section b (at the top of the mountain) XD

Some last minute (well hour to be exact but w/e) advice for the participants

*We're gonna do 1 lap around Fujimi Full Circuit

*POSSIBLY a calibration run on some shorter track first, to see if the lag is unbearable.

*At the waterfall parking area we shall stop for a photo, everyone taking one parking spot

*At the back straight we can do some drag racing if you guys wish to.

*You can choose whatever car you like, though preferably B or higher but lower than/or R3

*Keep it clean & keep your distance to the car ahead! Some of you (like me) want to take photos and cars that are in a good condition are prettier, yes? ;)

^ Also, no continuous drifting! It's too dangerous if you're sideways all the time.

*We're gonna have a speed limit of 100kph/60mph, we'll probably drive a bit under that to avoid accidents though. On some longer straights it's allowed to drive a bit faster though ;)

*Stick to the left lane, we're driving on public roads in Japan :p

*At about 3PM GMT, maybe a minute or two after, I'll send an invite for the whole club. If you aren't in the club, please send me a message on X360 (GT: SuperSanttu94) so I can invite you.

After the cruise we can do something else too if you guys wish to, like tag or soccer or just racing. About an hour and a half to go, get ready! :D

Yes, a slammed M5 or Merc would be great :D Oh, I also wanted to know, can we stop somewhere wider as well, and park up like a car show? (in rows? I know it'd only be a couple of rows but oh well). It'd be cool to do a virtual walk around in photomode.

edit: Now I think about it, that'd work really well at Benchmark, the big open layout, we could park on the carpark on the far side of the course.

Yes, a slammed M5 or Merc would be great :D Oh, I also wanted to know, can we stop somewhere wider as well, and park up like a car show? (in rows? I know it'd only be a couple of rows but oh well). It'd be cool to do a virtual walk around in photomode.

we will, photomode is not available online, but well all have to save our replays, i guess that's why we are only gonna do 1 lap a time, so we can scroll properly and not skip to the photo stand in the 4th lap. makes it navigatable i guess.

so i guess well stop at some points, my suggestions would be at the hairpin with the parking lot, near the waterfall, in the tunnel etc. but well find a way to tell that with our cars.

stupid that ive lost my mic -_-

Jesus christ, that was... frankly terrible... I appologize carbon, when I hit you at the end there, you were lagging in the air and simply stopped when I hit you- I know you didnt really. But why all the ramming and spinning out everyone?!?!?! Timbud, you scraped my car when you tried to park, ruined it completely. Didnt bother saving the replay

Jesus christ, that was... frankly terrible... I appologize carbon, when I hit you at the end there, you were lagging in the air and simply stopped when I hit you- I know you didnt really. But why all the ramming and spinning out everyone?!?!?!

No problem, I'd spun out already if it's where I remember it was.

Hope my connection was't too laggy the whole time? Thats why I stayed at the back as much as i could!

That was quite bad for me as well, had to struggle to get around certain people in Ferraris driving too quickly on the wrong side of the road and ruined about 2/3 of the Aston in the process.

i hit you once sorry, was thinking DONT HIT DONT HIT and i hit.

we should do this more, 1 lap was too short. also all our cars where ruined before we got to the photopoint

Jesus christ, that was... frankly terrible... I appologize carbon, when I hit you at the end there, you were lagging in the air and simply stopped when I hit you- I know you didnt really. But why all the ramming and spinning out everyone?!?!?! Timbud, you scraped my car when you tried to park, ruined it completely. Didnt bother saving the replay

That was quite bad for me as well, had to struggle to get around certain people in Ferraris driving too quickly on the wrong side of the road and ruined about 2/3 of the Aston in the process.

There are 2 possible reasons...

1st: Lag, which is something really sad that sadly ruins good cruises.

2nd: Most common to happen... Driver problem. Some people really don't get the whole point of doing a cruise and want to be in front of the pack at whatever the cost. :lol: Other thing is... you are not racing when doing a cruise/photoshoot... so, be easy on throttle and brakes... if you have a 1960 Cuda behind your Ferrari 458, please, don't slam on the brakes, the Cuda SURE will not brake as fast as a 458.

I will not deny, i lol'd at reading this, because i have experienced situations like that in other games, it make you mad and all, but when you look at it, and realize how stupid it was, you just laugh at... :lol: I have no idea how it was, but i sure can imagine by the description you guys posted.