We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Community Playtime #5 - 18.12.

superhyper

sorry for having to leave guys, but I'm just far too tired to be playing at the moment. plus i was reaaaaly looking forward to having a lot of people for a cruise.

maybe we should organize a cruise when way more people are free?

I feel really bad for leaving, but I am seriously gonna fall asleep at my desk :isee:

well this has been discussed before, last week we did have more people, and the week before that even mroe, this time there are just 3. :wtf: happens. better luck next time.

Tom - I knew it so I didn't exactly expect you to join ;)

Clarence - it's allright, you said that you MIGHT come, which involves the chance of not coming

Llama - you told in advance that you wouldn't be able to make it, that's a good thing

Tim - don't worry, family first ;)

Who - shame it didn't work :( I think I saw you on the server at one point but I guess you dc'd or something. It was hosted by Bluechamp anyway (mainly because he had problems joining my server).

Hopefully we can get lots of people for the first 2012 event. Merry christmas everybody :)

Tom - I knew it so I didn't exactly expect you to join ;)

Clarence - it's allright, you said that you MIGHT come, which involves the chance of not coming

Llama - you told in advance that you wouldn't be able to make it, that's a good thing

Tim - don't worry, family first ;)

Who - shame it didn't work :( I think I saw you on the server at one point but I guess you dc'd or something. It was hosted by Bluechamp anyway (mainly because he had problems joining my server).

Hopefully we can get lots of people for the first 2012 event. Merry christmas everybody :)

well i do not expect that either, since i expect everybody to stay up LATE the 31th, and stay asleep for a long time the first, so americans probaly wont make it at 3pm gmt jan 1. but ill be there.

and yes, merry christmas!