We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Let's Hear Your Accent!

Paladin Skylark

Do you permit Clarence to download your recording to combine it into a confusing TDUCk chorus?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you permit Clarence to download your recording to combine it into a confusing TDUCk chorus?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better late than never. ;)

TDUCKAccentGame by RuthlessViper on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Apologies for the buzzing sound. No idea what is causing the interference although I was on Skype at the time with my mic muted.

Oh jeez look at this - you said my screenname! Great accent. I am loving this thread.

If there's one positive from this thread it's that most of us have learnt how to pronounce Huyra (never said anything about learning how to spell it correctly though) :cheeky:

Well, I just copied how Clarence pronounced it, let's hope he got it right :p

:hmmm: I barely can notice difference between the accent of the people here... you guys talk english very well... or my english is really horrible. :lol:

Though, i could notice a clear difference in Diablo's accent. (Which is harder to me understand what he says, sorry. lol)

Edit: It is not so hard to say Huayra... just separate the word: Hu-a-y-ra :D