We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show us your driving videos

Camel

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. The local Police around here are fine (mostly) with us exceeding the speed limit on motorways and what not. Obviously if we're doing 90mph in 60mph traffic, then we'll get pulled.

I'm a right sod for "pointing and squirting" the bike (Meaning, going around a corner and then whacking the throttle open until I hit redline)

Out where I am, the Police are near enough never seen outside of Aberdeen(Biggest city in the area), or the bigger towns. The more you go up to Deeside & Cairngorm way(where the mountains are) you don't see any!

Makes it real good for testing your mates cars, ("insured" of course;)) and on some of the roads you can have spirited driving no problem(can see far enough down the road to see whats coming).As long as you do everything you can to make sure other road user's are not going to get harmed, Thats the way I look at it. just don't pus past you & your car's limits! Safety comes first if you ask me, espically in these roads!

Dam, I need to get a video next time Im up on them roads!Been awhile since I was up there:cry:

I like your account name, Bald Red Mazda - have never seen a bald car before :lol: Haven't heard that song (rapture) in years - must be about a decade. :)

Better watch the rest of the video... :snack: Wait, were you eating something @ 9:20?

And now I'm gonna be sick after all that shaky video :ill:

I think I'll have to venture into Wales one day and hit some of the roads around the Brecon Beacons, they'll be a lot more interesting than the roads around here. Could've gone today actually, but Sunday is car cleaning day, and it's a bit too late in the day now.

The only problem with the roads around here is that you could go fast given the chance, but 9 times out of 10 you'll get stuck behind an elderly person out for a Sunday drive for something to do (even if it isn't Sunday), if not a tractor that won't pull in anywhere to let traffic past.

Another problem I've encountered since this thread was made is that I now want a GoPro camera but I can't afford one :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was recording one yesterday on my way back home (was going to be a timelapse video), until I got home and found out that I hadn't mounted the camera properly and for most of the journey it was pointing up at the sky even though it looked like it hadn't moved at all :mad:

Would've been boring anyway I suppose :p

• 2 weeks later...

That's my Honda Civic 1.8i-VTEC 0-100km/h acceleration with ESP turned on. I will record second attempt with ESP setting to off.

CLICK:

Honda Civic 1.8i VTEC Sport - 0-100km/h - VSA On [HD]

edit

And there is my second attempt. Unfortunatelly, in rainy weather, but result is better. I will try to do it on dry road with ESP off next time.

Honda Civic 1.8i VTEC Sport - 0-100km/h @ Rain - VSA on [HD]