We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon: An Open World Forza!!

hassan1995

Was surprised to see your name pop up when I beat your speed camera time - didn't think you were getting this game in a hurry.
I'm surprised you were surprised as I have been looking forward to this game despite it's negatives, honestly the 3 top things that bring me to this game is 1) the driving/handling 2) the sounds and 3) the photomode.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here we go..

I'm surprised you were surprised that I was surprised as I haven't known you to spend a load of $ on brand new games and instead usually opting to wait for specials or for the publisher to send you a free copy. Not that you're not allowed to of course. :) A few of us were secretly planning on joint-buying it for you as a thankyou gift for your work on TurboDuck.

I'm surprised you were surprised as I have been looking forward to this game despite it's negatives, honestly the 3 top things that bring me to this game is 1) the driving/handling 2) the sounds and 3) the photomode.

I'm surprised you were surprised that I was surprised as I haven't known you to spend a load of $ [?????????] on brand new games and instead
:hmmm: Can't think when I last spent $ on a game to be honest.

...usually opting to wait for specials or for the publisher to send you a free copy.
That hasn't happened for a LOOOOOOOONG time. Not important enough I guess. :bdown:

A few of us were secretly planning on joint-buying it for you as a thankyou gift for your work on TurboDuck.
I bet those same few already do enough for this place as it is, to be fair turboduck probably should have come earlier ...but then it wouldn't have turned out like this more than likely. :mhmm:

I suppose we could just gift him lots of Maserati GranTurismo S's ingame now :mhmm:
That explains the random Maserati you sent me.

He probably doesn't even know we're not TDUC anymore...
Maybe, though I did post a tweet on TDUC about us now being turboduck so who knows. Either way it's just cool to have another veteran as such in the club.

Sorry I missed the earlier messages you guys posted, but I eventually get to them! :susp: