We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's me in the previous photo I posted. :p

Yeah i know that :)

Basically.. When i meant in my other post is, i have a feeling with all these girls posting there will be a thread titled "Post your Girlfriend, Or a girl you like"

And "Jumping Kazoo" posted a image of??? His GF??? and i said 'Thread' not image.

He did? :confused:

On behalf of my girlfriend Siobhan i'd like to correct this statement.

<snip>

If your wondering me and Han broke up a while ago.

Sorry Baldred, you're right. I can't remember everybody here.:o

Hawt count = 2 now:lol:

OMG Mellors it is scary how much you look like my younger brother. (no not the micro one who is 5) :shocked:

And umm Baldy?

How old is he? And you've not seen me when I've not had a shave, I'll probably look like your older brother then if you have one lol

You know, i'm surprised Baldred posted his picture goodnaturedly, with the tongue and all, seeing how he used to object and maybe even get annoyed by people asking him to post his picture.

Bravo Baldy! And crazy as you may get while drunk, you'll never beat our dear Diablo!

You know, i'm surprised Baldred posted his picture goodnaturedly, with the tongue and all, seeing how he used to object and maybe even get annoyed by people asking him to post his picture.

Bravo Baldy! And crazy as you may get while drunk, you'll never beat our dear Diablo!

Yep i did, times have changed since then, and i don't hate myself as much. Plus it's a quality photo, even including a can of Irn Bru :cheeky: