We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

:p

I don't see why people are so afraid to show themselves on here, I mean, it's not really any different from walking through a shopping centre, or talking face to face with your friends. People still see you irl, so why not on an internet forum? :phil:

I don't see why people are so afraid to show themselves on here, I mean, it's not really any different from walking through a shopping centre, or talking face to face with your friends. People still see you irl, so why not on an internet forum? :phil:

I actually agree with you.

Because as you said, this is an Internet forum? I don't really see why you think it's a big deal. People that I know can see what I look like fine through my FB page but I don't know nor speak to most people that will see the picture I post here even if it was made a thread that only members can view, but it isn't is it? It's a thread that guests can view. It just comes down to people not wanting to have too much about them posted around on the internet. I'd rather my online footprint was small.

My view on this has changed over the years, as has where I view TDU-C in my life.