We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show yourself! (Archive)

Mb

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha that's quality Max! Looks like you got a good bunch of mental mates their. Not sure about you guys dress sense though, red thong with jeans, so not right like whatever! :D

Oh my god tell me about it Diablo, I was like omg I'm so not wearing a red thong on these blue jeans, it will so not match my nails! aahhhh.

Max, have you grown you hair? I don't remember it being that long :S

Your bebo has been cancelled, so can't check :p

It was raining that night so my hair got wet and it looks longer. It's kind of long now, but I had it cut today so it's short again. Don't like it short, preferred it long :(

Well it was my mates 19th, so we were drinking in his house before we went out to a free bar all night :D

Got slaughtered in his house, me and my mate when up to his sisters room to get more drinks and we kind of fell in her wardrobe and all of her clothing just someone got on top of us so we went out like that, I had more clothes on but I tensed and it kind of ripped :D

I got more pictures but haven't uploaded them yet.

My friend mounted me :(

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MadMax2506/Other/Richandme.jpg

Oh my god tell me about it Diablo, I was like omg I'm so not wearing a red thong on these blue jeans, it will so not match my nails! aahhhh.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Btw, if you are going to wear those red thongs, you sooo gotta change your belt. Red and yellow is just soo last year! *meh*

ROFLAMO!!! 2 :D REP for Andy cause I already reped Max :))

uhm, I have no idea what that word mean xD.. what does it mean?

If the word you don't know the meaning of was " Justin " well no one does because he is another member on the forum :)

Or " Desaturated ", that means where everything has change colour to basic Black and white.

MB you would know wouldn't you ;)

Highline - get yourself some proper drinks! (This beer wasn't actually that nice, but I drank it anyway :lol:) Both of these from the party I went to on Friday night.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

A few of my mates.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

+rep to whoever can guess where the green T-shirt on my mate came from/what it relates to. :p