We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Norby931: 2011 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Version 2.0 Added!

Norby931

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hey man I have a problem with Physics Importing . . . so, I ask you to picture the characteristics of the car . . . if you have tdu performance editor, of course . . . just push Print Screen (plus Additionaly Function Button, if your computer / laptop has one) . . . or, the guy who made the physics

or, if you know how to install the physics, please give me some advices :-)

hey man I have a problem with Physics Importing . . . so, I ask you to picture the characteristics of the car . . . if you have tdu performance editor, of course . . . just push Print Screen (plus Additionaly Function Button, if your computer / laptop has one) . . . or, the guy who made the physics

or, if you know how to install the physics, please give me some advices :-)

Just open the performance editor, choose the mercerdes clk55 amg, then click on perforamnce packs button and import the downloaded performance pack. Finally click on save and thats all. ;)

Norby931, How about this?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18288[/ATTACH]

Whats the problem with the 6.3 amg logo?

---------- Post added at 20:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 20:42 PM ----------

Yessssss, here too. After loading four minutes... :pcpunch:

Amazing mod! Those leather/carpet options are great. :)

BTW, it´s not hard to find the CORRECT physics. Those uploaded physics are not very "true".

Thx alot! :)

Very nice update Norby! :thumbsup: Love the new E63 :) Thanks so much m8! About the "V8 Biturbo" badge I think it just makes the car looks more accurate for the updated 2011 version with the new 5.5 biturbo engine ;) but I have to admit the old "6.3 AMG" bagde looks way cooler :D

Very nice update Norby! :thumbsup: Love the new E63 :) Thanks so much m8! About the "V8 Biturbo" badge I think it just makes the car looks more accurate for the updated 2011 version with the new 5.5 biturbo engine ;) but I have to admit the old "6.3 AMG" bagde looks way cooler :D

Thx alot m8! ;)

Well, it's not a real MY2012 E63 as it hasn't got a new gear knob from the SLS AMG. Sorry for being a nitpicker, though.

Well, you are absolutely right Apu :) U know the car well man, I really haven't notice that :D I think maybe Norby he just add a new steering wheel of the 2012 version and that still makes the car looks so much better anyway, because the old version is already looks good :)

Well, you are absolutely right Apu :) U know the car well man, I really haven't notice that :D I think maybe Norby he just add a new steering wheel of the 2012 version and that still makes the car looks so much better anyway, because the old version is already looks good :)

Yeah. I just like this steering wheel, this is the simple reason why i replaced it. :)

---------- Post added at 17:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 17:18 PM ----------

beautiful!!!:thumbsup:

thanks mate for awesome update!

Thx alot! :)

• 1 month later...
this is a Great Conversion ! ! ! wouldn't you like to convert 2012-2013 Mercedes GLK (The Small SUV) Class ? ? ? that would be great ! and also BMW X3 ! small SUV's with not huge tyres, which would not require any performance editing ;) and it will be much easier to edit 4x4 off-road performances (just because of the lower suspensions, which wouldn't need to be higher) :)

Thx! Forza doesnt have any of these cars, so i cant convert them!

--- Post Updated ---

Norby, if I add the BLACK leather, it´s alway Armagnac. I tried to load Armagnac and it is Armagnac, so did you forget to put black leather into the mod? I would like to try it... ;)

cheers

Jan

Hm. Yeah its possible, i test it soon! Now i working on the quattroporte, but then i will check it!