We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Accent Challenge #2

Paladin Skylark

Due to overwhelming response, here is your new list to read from for the Accent Challenge. As before, post your video/audio here so we can all laugh at you.

List:

About

Nissan

Elephant

Porsche

Oxford

Playstation

TurboDuck

Hitman

Vegetable

The Avengers

Cucumber

Purple

Dinosaur

Pizza Party

New York

Justin Bieber

Banana

and the sentence: My favourite muppet is __________ (fill it in with your favourite muppet)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

How about that Mary Poppins word? Supercalafragileisticexpelodocious?

I'll get on it when the horse racing is finished, so you'll either be hearing a very happy Harley or a depressed one...

Guest MrLolololXD

I was talking a bit quiet, it's after 10:30pm here and my brother is basically in the next room trying to sleep. Didn't want to wake him because he has school tomorrow. I'll have to record one earlier in the day, who knows, I might even try singing a song just to make myself look even stupider.

Lol... then i am guessing we won't do the annonymous then? By the way, eat properlly cooked food Mike. :lol:

I'm colourblind, can't tell when food is cooked or not :p

And damn, I knew i'd be the last post of the page, I'm posting the link again so it doesn't get ignored by accident :p

Boobeeslol by cmm94 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I'm colourblind

:cheers:

Someone else here other than me, you'll surely know my problem of picking Yellow in a game and it turns out it's lime green... :lol:

I'm dyslexic as well though! Hence why i've not always got the best spelling! :nods:

-

I'll be doing this the same as last time as recording it on my netbooks webcam, so you get to see my smexy looks... :lol: