We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 3 (TDU3)

darkdomino

Yes I knew it was Episodes and Matt (I do watch TopGear y'know), but in a trailer for it there were references to Friends, so it can't be completely unrelated.

Make a new thread for TDU3 names... this thread has become a secondary chatbox.

Call it CLUTCH

Car Lovers Unlimited Traction Control Helicopter

I've watched episodes, it's good but only if you go into it expecting something that's easy to watch, it's not exactly gripping.

But it's watchable and sometimes funny :)

Sounds good to me, been swaying towards easy going comedies recently. IE 'Go On' (CHANDLER!!) and 'Web Therapy' (PHOEBE!!) ... wait.. they're all ex-Friends! :panic: BTW, Ross and Monica both star in Web Therapy. It's weird. Oh, and so does Meryl Streep.

Hey guys, quick Yo !

Nice little chat you have here, I knew about Ivory Tower project, I hope it still goes forward (in the right direction :p ) !

Do not ask me why I did that, maybe some reptilian reflex I had, I tried to log myself on the TDU2 home page... Ahh yes I remember : I wanted to check if eventually the official forum were back :D

They aren't. And even worse, the login server seems to be down too, but hey, who would want to check his TDU2 account... Abandon ship, ladies & childs first :hide::panic: !

Just to tell how far Atari is in deep muhmuh now, so I laughed a lot at the messages about them involved in TDU3 :rofl:

Some ideas about a new open world driving game :

"Drive It"

"Let's take a ride"

"Road Hunting"

But my personal favourite would be :

"We won't let you down" :tipshat::

• Ryzza5 locked this topic