We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon Rally Expansion - 'Fresh' Details

TimBud

Sorry, but why is it not posted here then? :rolleyes:

How dumb is that. If I want to see Forza Horizon stuff I go to the FH sub forum... not some other random place.

At least whoever posted it could have made a link somewhere in here.

This forum is a ballache to navigate as it is, please don't make it any harder/more confusing. /rant

:cheeky:

Again, I come here to use the forum and try to be part of that community... not segregate myself away in some little nook.

If I wanted to do that I would have quit to ForzaCentral or FM.net.

As it is the activity here is pretty minimal, so spreading it out even more can only make it worse, surely!?

Sticking to WRC3.

The stages are as wide as Red Square & the car's arnt that special...why not give us the N12 Impreza instead of the road car and letting us give it a bodykit?

Call me cynical but it's nothing special. Could pick up DiRT for less than the cost of the pack, or Sega Rally 2008 which I'd guess being more like what this'd feel like.

I would like to get the game, I enjoy the series even if I do find they milk their players and fans for far too much but I am one of those people who will actually say 'no' and not buy what they try and sell me as if I think it isn't worth the money then by all means I won't buy the bloody thing, and as with FM4 it may even harm my future considerations for the next in the series.

The whole Premium/Standard thing of GT5 has really turned me off that game especially considering it took to finally come! However remember these decisions and future choices can ONLY be considered if the world doesn't end on the 21st December 2012 as many believe will happen. :msuh3:

It's supposed to come when we least expect it. But then I wouldn't expect it to come when an old calendar ends (just like a car odometer on 9999999999), so then that becomes a catch 22/paradox. :para:

I'm not worried about the standard cars too much because a) the amount of premium cars is sufficient/more than most racing games, and b) the handling is good, and c) good tracks and online code.

Typing that I've just realised we haven't heard from Milli in a while now :hmmm:

It's supposed to come when we least expect it. But then I wouldn't expect it to come when an old calendar ends (just like a car odometer on 9999999999), so then that becomes a catch 22/paradox. :para:

We won't expect it on the 22nd. Plus you just said catch 22 and that's totally a sign. :nods: