We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Harass the moderators here :)

Fear Deer

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Leon doesn't look too bad, in my personal opinion it's pretty much level with the Golf in terms of how I view styling. Can't put my finger on why, but there's something about both of them which just doesn't make them look entirely right.

I'll get stick for it, but I prefer the new Octavia out of all three, or as it's otherwise known in some circles - a slightly re-styled Audi A6. However, my mum doesn't like them, she's completely Golf crazy.

If I was ballsy enough I'd get a new Octavia for myself :p

Apu :evil: revenge shall fall upon you, when you are old enough not to remember who i am :evil:

Just going to leave this here...

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32267771.jpg

:leaves:

Just remember, Jeremy Clarkson - a famed Toyota hater, said it's not only TopGear car of the year, but his personal car of the year. Beat that, *wordthatcannotbesaid*!

They look much better in photos than irl.

True, although it is a good car, does not look thaat bad. The skoda superb looks good, and its good.

The octavia does not really compare to the A6 maddog, buut if you want a skoda, get the octavia :p

Just remember, Jeremy Clarkson - a famed Toyota hater, said it's not only TopGear car of the year, but his personal car of the year. Beat that, *wordthatcannotbesaid*!

Just because a tv bloak said it means its true? :p