We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guess That Car!

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Due to the epic bump, I'm going to change the format to the old settings.

The rules are simple, post a picture of a car, whomever guesses the car correctly (the first person, of course) gets to post the next one.

Be honest and don't use any image find tech, kills the fun for everyone and your just a spoil sport

if your struggling, ask for a hint or two or you can give a hint with the image.

Anyway, I'll get it kicked off again...

[ATTACH]20458[/ATTACH]

Its Japanese.

Is it a Mazda Flair?

Search google for "small japanese suv"... That won't find it so put "small japanese suv orange"

So, so Close, yet so very far!

It's the Flairs identical twin brother, the Suzuki Hustler! So i'll let you have that one. ;)

[ATTACH]20460[/ATTACH]

Thats the fully pic. This one has a hi-lift kit on it & sporting the off-road wheels you see. Here is what it looks like without mods, and from the front.

The Mazda is just a badge swap of the Suzuki(Although all the main manufactures in Japan sell Kei cars, only 4 manufactures actually make there own & the rest is just badge engineered!).

So your turn Camel.

Dam, though it was the Chery QQ, which the doors retro-fit onto the Daewoo Matiz. :lol: (Chery coped the car)

Was going to suggest the Tata Nano, but the front end bulges out too much for that(And Looks older than the Nano design wise)

Looks like I'll trawl threw my depths of Chinese car knowledge, and if that fails cross the border into India! :mhmm:

Took two hours of my time (I honestly have nothing better to do) to find it!

The Tara Tiny? An electric car that's rather poverty spec! Funnily enough they make car that's a copy of the smart car that's also electric! (Called the Titu)

---

Edit. Beat 1 minute! :lol: