We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your device desktop!

ScoobSTi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Trying a new launcher called Buzz Launcher and it's ok so far. Other users have uploaded some very minimalistic homescreens for us to download. :) Live wallpaper from here.

http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx20/ScoobSTi/Screenshot_2013-08-08-21-34-51_zpsd7d3a2c3.png~original

Edit: Also, I highly recommend this: ViPER audio effects. It takes a bit of messing around to sound really nice, but it's worth it in the end- especially if you have a good headset.

• 1 month later...
A bit of noise reduction and a bit more color vibrance and I think it'd work wonderfully. Will definitely post how my devices work with iOS7, not sure how custom wallpapers will adapt to the parallax background effect. :hmmm:

I disabled Parallax. More of a novelty battery waster than anything else.

My install was difficult too. I just mashed the update button on the iPad I posted that from, the iPod I decided to factory restore. Of course it went back to iOS 6 and it couldn't activate for ages, because everyone was downloading and activating 7 on the same server. In an attempt to fix iTunes not recognizing my iPod on my laptop, I installed the OSX updates. Something was borked in the 10.8.5 update (probably corrupted since the servers were overwhelmed) and it ruined my OSX install, so I reimaged the laptop. After that, it all went lovely and I used the laptop to do some homework. :lol:

I've got installed on my iPhone 4, no problems installing here.

Just looks like they've changed the icons to make it easier to see what they are (like it wasn't obvious already). I guess they wanted to go for a fresher look and to be honest, for some reason, my first thought was "Windows Phone" which I guess is because of the simplifying of the icons. Not bothered really. I've noticed the occasional lag that I didn't have before which is a bit of a concern, but hopefully they can sort that out later on.

I'm not really one to comment on the whole aspect of the update though as I'm not one to look through everything and test it out.