We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew {DT} - Ivory Tower & Ubisoft Reflections do a Racer where you go Cruisin' USA!

Eudemon

Moon gravity was good fun but it was also annoying at times when you just wanted to cruise and chill, all the same though we could have the best of both worlds if they allowed the Host of the session to enter codes to create crazy situations. Remember like those older games where you would get a message that the host had entered or activated X mode and the like? I remember one game where the host could activate tracer fire mode and another where if the cars touched each other they would shrink to micro machine type size and then you could crush them.

Great times! BRING THEM BACK!! :cry:

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moon gravity was good fun but it was also annoying at times when you just wanted to cruise and chill, all the same though we could have the best of both worlds if they allowed the Host of the session to enter codes to create crazy situations. Remember like those older games where you would get a message that the host had entered or activated X mode and the like? I remember one game where the host could activate tracer fire mode and another where if the cars touched each other they would shrink to micro machine type size and then you could crush them.

Great times! BRING THEM BACK!! :cry:

Rainbow 6 Vegas! That was Ubisoft too so maybe there is a little bit of hope. :p

I really hope Ivory Tower bring in the little options to 'The Crew' that 'TDU' gave you, things like the ability to move, raise and lower the behind the car view and lock it, the two behind the car views where one was low and close and the other which gave a wider view, being able to speed up and set the in-car look to a quick-look, the window noise, slipstream wind noise and of course being able to look all around the car interior and look straight up in convertibles, spiders and those with a sunroof.

Those little details made driving in the game and making videos that much more fun. :cool:

So come on Ivory Tower team, get that TDU feeling back in The Crew, especially seeing as it was lost in TDU2. :cry:

Whose with me?! :D

Apparently, Ivory Tower is watching carefully most of the TDU boards to see players reactions or wishes.
The cool thing about this too is that you guys can storm Ivory Tower and we can get a gathering and go visit Reflections. All we need is some members in or near Montreal and we have them surrounded! :evil: :nuts:

I really hope Ivory Tower bring in the little options to 'The Crew' that 'TDU' gave you, things like the ability to move, raise and lower the behind the car view and lock it, the two behind the car views where one was low and close and the other which gave a wider view, being able to speed up and set the in-car look to a quick-look, the window noise, slipstream wind noise and of course being able to look all around the car interior and look straight up in convertibles, spiders and those with a sunroof.

Those little details made driving in the game and making videos that much more fun. :cool:

So come on Ivory Tower team, get that TDU feeling back in The Crew, especially seeing as it was lost in TDU2. :cry:

Whose with me?! :D

and you know what would be the best?

an oahu island dlc :D

^

Stéphane aka Fergus, is a big fan of motorcycles. It was he who insisted, four months before the game's release, to implement them in TDU 1. He told me he could not conceive not to take long walks on the roads of the United States on a motorcycle! It intends to integrate them into the Crew, but there are other priorities to manage at the moment, including the completion of the game for early 2014 ...

What is shown here at GamesCom, is only a tenth of what going to be done in the end. We still have lots of things to discover!

Check the 7th post from the top, from Speeder's link. If this really is just 1/10th of the whole game, I must buy all the copies I could ever afford.

Below is the 11th post.

The game is now past the alpha stage. Stéphane slipped my ear that there might be a big surprise for Paris in November ... I even thought I heard the mention of switching to the beta soon ...? ...

Saw this image showing off a the 'Shelby GT500 Pack' you get with the Limited Edition of the game and saw that it shows some interesting bits about the "extensive" customisation the game will have. Just look at the individual upgrades to see what I mean.

The Crew - Limited Edition Shelby GT500 http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/thecrew-game/portal/DLC-Shelby-UK_109026.png[/img]

:hmmm: Differential, possible to make an AWD act more like a RWD perhaps?

I must be getting tired; I'm sure I already saw this here today (or did I see it on the Ubi forums and forget to copy it here)

Not interested in the Ford Shelby, I'll pass and wait for something better

Also it's way too early to preorder imo, although perhaps that means the release day isn't as far away as we though (I'm guessing February)

Hmmm, I don't get quite get why you'd do it though. With the new consoles where there's a chance of limited supply, then sure. But for games you could preorder a year, a month, or a day before release and in most cases still get the title at the same time either way, and in these days of preorder bonuses there could always be a better offer coming later.

btw guys the Ubi forums for the Crew are now split up into subforums so that threads are harder to find :)