We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew: Car List - [UP29: Mar 1st 2016]

CarMadMike

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also dont want to jump out of the boat for the XBox exclusiv. Rigth now we know not about exclusiv content. And what could be is that the screenshots where made on the Xbox, that dosnt mean its a xbox exclusiv rigth away. If we want to progrness DLC politics we would have to study other game titles from Ubisoft, and see if there where platform exclusic things.

If I remember corectly Ubisoft has been favoring Sony lately, with their Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed PS-exclusive content. So I guess (hope?) that these are not Xbox exclusives. Or maybe it is just Ubi's answer to FH2 "day 1 free DLC" - cutting out a couple of cars and sticking a "Free DLC" tag on them :P

Arnt Day 1 DLC's for paying?

Also let not forget there like 4 car packs planed rigth? one of them is what i presum fromt he title classic cars? Maybe they do the dumb misstake and show DLC content prerelease? Codemaster did so with Grid AutoSport, then again we should not judge that. Nobody of us has the full 'offical' car list, it very could be that those are rigth in the party?

Also if you look what at that list someone found in the first beta? Notice anyone that this list slowly gets completed? I mean it showed those Corvettes, the Spyker, the Saleen S7 etc and they all pop up one after another slowly.

With makes me presume we should see the Audi's mentoned in that very list earlier or latter too... And there was a McLaren F1 in it ? I could Image that maybe planed for the extrem cars DLC? I mean it was a pretty extrem car for its time? Anyhow it would be nice to have it. I take a F1 a milliontimes over a P1, for that we have the LaFerrari techno marvel already. Eh well I just dont enjoy the looks of the P1, if it comes to the game I highly hope for some body kits that dont look like the stock!

No need to apologize l, I swear the ps4 isn't that much more powerful that the Xbox would struggle to handle mirrors there is something off I mean look at forza horizon 2 which makes me think it isn't true

This is what I was going to say. The PS4 might be just a bit more powerful but come on ;)

Against Horizon 2, DRIVECLUB and Project CARS they need to make sure the have the cars players want. Cater to them all with the icon cars of their passion and scatter around some other killer models but don't get to scarce as you'll make people wait for a price reduction or even worse, the bargain bin.

If they get a pretty sweet Photomode out that cleans up and renders the pics taken I think that could really help this game due to it's environment.

Hold on, wasn't their an interview the developers said cars would be added for FREE !????

Now, look at the source of 458 Speciale: "Four additional carpacks (with seasonpass)"

Did I get something completely wrong or is it the same season pass-, DLC-scam games have been the last years!?

Regards

X8X8X

Well with the Crew we know it indirectly, A we know new Features are planed to be for free, and we know there will be car packs, with will cost money. That was mentoned somehow in a interview or two, And the text description of the seasonpass from one of the preorder shops seem to show so too.

To me it makes perfectly sense, and I think its a fair thing all in all. I mean what would you sell with the crew after lunch? Hawaii Island DLC? unlikley the easiest thing are new cars, or new tunning specs for existing cars.

I image as example here a Dirt Spect for the Golf GTI who had sofar only street spec. This would explain why some cars only have sofar been seen only in 1 spec.

Anyhow I still hope we see digital dashboards in cars Like the Aventador or the MP4-12C. Aside of that worry I think The Crew will be one awesome roadtrip be. Almost just 1 more month wait :D

Hawaii Island DLC?

I don't recall any open world game ever having an additional map as a dlc, Maybe the folks here may know a few, it's certainly not very common.

-reply over-

It's funny how I see these people asking for huge changes on the official forums; ''Graphics are not next gen'' > OH guys graphics are crap lets go back and rebuild the whole damn engine to make it prettier.

Once I saw this post where it simply said the roads were too wide...

Seriously I would ignore the whole damn community if I was developing a game. You'll just end up with the equivalent of a nicki minaj song as a product when you listen to teenagers that have no taste in anything.

Anyhow I still hope we see digital dashboards in cars Like the Aventador or the MP4-12C.
Yeah when you see how Forza Horizon 2 and DRIVECLUB are in this department it's clear that people are not going to accept half-arsed examples these days as it's now becoming the norm.