We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFS: Rivals - gamescom media and trailer

This game is worth trying just for the sheer amount of nice cars that are ALREADY involved.If they do the sounds right, I see some 911 GT3 and 458 abuse coming up.

indeed, I'm so glad ferrari's are finally back. NFS always hav great car line-ups and fantastic sound works.

I liked the fact that every takedown wasn't shown in that Burnout-esque manner, whether that's just for show in this video who knows. I always felt the Replay was what you looked at to see what you think happened rather than having the game stop and start to show you. What is true though is I did get a bit of a classic Hot Pursuit vibe from it and that makes me smile.

...yeah like this :D

They have to get some things right:

1.A nice world, with non-repetitive road patterns.

2.Lots of beautiful background and enviromnent.

3.Good vehicle acquisition model.What's wrong with spending speedpoints/money for cars?I don't want to get a car unlocked every race.

4.Non-linear races, a nice race editor for both SP and Multiplayer.

5.Less drifty driving model.

The only thing that amazed me about Most Wanted(2012) was the incredible sound effects, the engine sounds were spot on.

Come on Ghost team, give us a good game!

P.S: Is anyone as excited as I am about driving those shiny Ferrari's and the new GT3?:D

Edit: BTW guys, found this cars list here, apparently leaked from a dev.If it's real, I'll be creaming myself.

Cars - Need for Speed Rivals Wiki Guide Walkthrough - IGN