We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Brazil - 2014 is coming!

Milli

Hello!

I've watched recently a video, and since 2014 is almost there, and the world cup will be here, Brazil, my country, will get a high visibility, and i thought that make a thread about Brazil things, and discuss about Brazil things, a good idea. People would get information and obviously, will see it from a different perspective.

To start it off, i will leave the video that i saw. It's a video, apparently a british tv show, that show other tv shows from different parts of the world, and this episode, was about Brazil.

It's english audio.

Watch this was really interesting, because... it's all true. I've been watching that kind of programs my entire life, basicly. And never thought about the side the british program shows... it's quite... weird and yet... i am so used to that.

Remember, this isn't a blog... lol if you guys find something, post it!

Well, i don't know, it hard to judge, since i don't know what girls have to pass there in US, I know what happens here, and by my point of view, this "hot women body worship" that happens in our TV's really doesn't help in anything. Wouldn't be precipitated to say it affects the population and some of their behaviours.

• 6 months later...

The 'Have patience' part is becoming my lifestyle... in a bad way.

censored it. Now you guys can't perv and can actually read it.

:toof:

I was reading this thread just before you decided to edit it. When I hit the back button the original image was still there.

Unedited for everyone besides Mili's viewing pleasure:

http://i925.photobucket.com/albums/ad96/killalldude/brazil.png

:insane:

Guest MrLolololXD
IMHO, I don't find the girls sexy. Case closed.

Exactly.

Now, here's a real sexy ass:

**Picture may be nsfw**

833071_473_avatar.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c91b4db65f5e99818bade944841ddd1e329&ec_rate=230