We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Eudemon

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new character is up too 75k and level 7 at the moment! Havne't bought any weapons though just surviving with the pistol for as long as i can really....
Watching your money makes you more adept at running over bodies and picking up what they dropped. I also find myself being a lot more aware of other players and also funnily, when I see a 8-9k Mod Shop sell I basically go nuts and HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!

I don't have a problem with them nerfing missions and reducing their payouts, what I don't like is doing so much work for so little. Stealing what must be at least a 100k bag of product for Gerald and only getting 2k for it is a real bust! Simeon's I wish was based on how you brought the car back too, bringing it back in pristine condition or essentially on fire results in the same payment.

I lost my M5 yesterday… I got taken out after burglarising an asian store and it got impounded.

On my way to take it back I got kicked/dropped from the server and it wasn't there when I got back :mad:

Had close to 50k of upgrades in it too. :(

Not noticed any weapon loss yet… except when I've run out of ammo.

When I buy more, the weapon(s) reaper.

I guess if its a weapon you've 'found' and you run out of ammo, it won't remain in your arsenal.