We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Ultimate Dream Car

Eudemon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think if money was no object it would be an Aston Martin DB5 (not the fastest car ever but it looks so good) or an Pagani Zonda F roadster ( come on you get a pair of driving shoes made from the same guys who makes shoes for the pope. how cool is that?)

if money was then Audi RS4 all the way.

Re: You Ultimate Dream Car

Money No object it Would Obviously be this

ccx_interior.jpg

ccx_studio_side_open.jpg

ccx_studio_side_front.jpg

Gonna have to agree on that one Marc. The Koenigsegg CCX is an absolute brilliant car. It looks great, sounds great, and what a beast!

Realistically here in Denmark (Where cars cost 180% more) it would be an Audi A4 2.4..

• 2 weeks later...

If money isnt a point, Lambo murcielago or Alfa Romeo 8C

Realistically, Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Autodelta tuned 3.7 litre V6 with like 330 BHP but i think thats even to expensive lol, when i become 18 i think i might get something like a Alfa Romeo 147 or GTV or something from my dads alfa romeo garage. (need to wait 2 and a half years for my driving license :( )

Autodelta147GTA_01_lg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

since i was 12 i have always dreamed of driving a muscle car with a big ass supercharged v8 and a mean sounding cam. ahh nuthn and i mean nothing beats the sound of a mean cam! scares the hell outa me. my dream car would be 2008 camaro , challenger and the new Viper that comes with 1000 hp stock. ohh baby!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RB26DETT

Over here in the Philippines where cars cost 50-60% more than America.

Money not a factor: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC II NüR

Money is a factor: Acura RSX which still costs an assfull over here.

2003 Porsche Carrera GT, metallic silvery-black with two silver coloured stripes along the length of the car. Interior is a black/silver color leather combo. Oh yeah.

But hey, I'd take any supercar that can do a lap time of at most 1:20 around the Top Gear track. :P

Guest RB26DETT

that is a nice color. like the one hamster drove in top gear when drove three supercars to that superbridge in france. that was one of my favorite episodes. the was purrrty!

that is a nice color. like the one hamster drove in top gear when drove three supercars to that superbridge in france. that was one of my favorite episodes. the was purrrty!

Yep, that was exactly where i saw the car and knew that i wanted it as my dream car ;)

That was one of the better episodes of top gear i might add :D