We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Ultimate Dream Car

Eudemon

Anybody saw the supercar comparison part in Top Gear? They took an XJ220, a Mclaren F1 and a Ferrari F40 as representatives of the past supercars and put them against a Carrera GT, a Zonda F, and an Enzo as representatives of the present. Turns out that old supercars are still going strong, way too strong actually if you know what I mean. :P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream track car:

caterhamcsr05.jpg

My dream daily driver: (changes every 10 minutes but this is it at the min)

eleanor4.jpg

But unfortunately I* can't get these for many years because of 1 reason:

I'm 12

By the way, I bet you know no-one on these forums that has one of these in their family:

2001-Renault-Vel-Satis-1.jpg

And yes, my dad does have one of these

I think my new favorite cars are Lambo's, the new ones though (don't complain). My dream now would be any new lambo on orange or some other really bright colour.

Gallardo or Murcie?? HHHHMmmm?!?!?!?!?:monkeydance:

i really dont know

if i lived in an area with no speedbumps i would have the S7TT (1000BHP package ofcourse :P )

if i lived where i am now (speedbumps everywhere) then i would have either a RUF of some sort or a BMW M5 (fast and practical)

EDIT: naturally i would want a test drive of each first LOL

aargh, u got those stupid creatures to out there, DISGUSTING

SPEEDBUMPS, only 1 word, SHEISS !!

Dodge Ram Mega Cab With 6.7L Cummins Turbodiesel. You can easily mod these to 1000 lb ft of torque and around 600 hp. I've seen one run an 11 second quarter mile. It goes to show that diesels are not slow. gvb5.jpg

mc4.jpg

They are tough to park, but fortunately that is not as big of a deal here in the southwestern United States.

Hmmm... a tough one

Actually, my official dream car is a 96 Viper GTS, but i think that's not my fav anymore...

If it was the only car i would be owning, it would be a DB9. Most beautiful car in the world

If I had a few other normal cars, it would be a '69 Charger

whoever said vyron is a moron,

any car company could make a car like the vyron,

but no company see's the point in making a car you cant get insured on,

cost 1 million to make each one, just a waste of money.

plus the vyron is made by vw so ant hard to do is it,

if vw can do it any company can,

and vw lost sooooo much money on the contenental GT, thats why the

vyron will never hit the production line,

so dream of a car that is actually financially possable, muppet !!!!!!

aka - M3 / ferriri zxx / or just a pagani zonda(i sat and been in a zonda, that is well and trully and AMAZZING car, the sound is phonominal !!!!!!)

• 3 years later...
whoever said vyron is a moron,

There's no denying that the Big Bug is the best car in the world. Not my favorite - not by a long shot - but the best. Comfortable, luxurious, and it can do 253 in relative comfort. With the Veyron, VW made a record-breaker that wasn't a stripped-down, pothole-killed racer with an untameable engine. They made a car that could be driven by the talentless billionaires they knew would buy it. A car that had a horsepower gauge mounted next to stereo that, on it's own, is worth $30,000. A car with a Spyker-style interior, but safety measures in place to assure safety in high speed runs. A car that knows not to put down its full power if some idiot turns more than 45 degrees on the wheel. A car that is, beyond a doubt and beyond the SSC or the Agera, was, is, and will be the best.

But it's not my favorite. I appreciate it for the masterpiece it is, but as far as what it stands for, its appeal is lost on me. Nonetheless, saying someone is "a moron" for picking the Veyron is a bit harsh; maybe that sort of thing appeals to them, maybe they need to have the best.

But that doesn't mean we can't see through it and pick our true favorites.

-Leadfoot