We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

June 10, 11: Route 909 Semi Finals and BETA Key Giveaways

Ryzza5

As cocky as Niklas was he was right, you guys were insanely good and had everything worked out well in advance. All 3 of you crossing the line at the same time far ahead of the other crew really showed how well you guys did.

Nicklas has shown that true RPG tactics can be very useful in The Crew. Very smart organizer as well.

There were some angry twitter complainers about him being too biased, but what would you expect, hahaha xD

I really hope the owner of DSrack will give the prizes to those who deserve them. The Gamescon tickets will be auto for the players (if i understood correctly). So maybe a little in-house crew battle has to be done, lol

There's a key two posts above. It won't work until ~23rd so it'll be a race to see whoever is lucky enough to claim it I guess. You'll need uPlay installed to type it in. Then again you might be too busy to play it as well :)

Look forward to cruising with you again. Just got my TDU1 online profile converted to offline again so may cruise around the island later and chuck up a video for old times sake. Gotta go find a sound mod for my Zonda! :)

Nicklas has shown that true RPG tactics can be very useful in The Crew. Very smart organizer as well.

There were some angry twitter complainers about him being too biased, but what would you expect, hahaha xD

I really hope the owner of DSrack will give the prizes to those who deserve them. The Gamescon tickets will be auto for the players (if i understood correctly). So maybe a little in-house crew battle has to be done, lol

Hi MadMan :)

Nice to see you again :) I sure hope you can remember me from our cruises/races in tdu1 and mostly TDU2 :)

Well, I do hope they will figure it out so that it is fair for the involved players - getting some of the prizes would be fair. But time will tell.

Anyways, I hope to see you on the Crew - I figure Ivory Tower wouldn't mind sending some betakeys to the winners of Route909 crew battles :P So I will have to see if I get a key for the beta.

Hi MadMan :)

Nice to see you again :) I sure hope you can remember me from our cruises/races in tdu1 and mostly TDU2 :)

Well, I do hope they will figure it out so that it is fair for the involved players - getting some of the prizes would be fair. But time will tell.

Anyways, I hope to see you on the Crew - I figure Ivory Tower wouldn't mind sending some betakeys to the winners of Route909 crew battles :P So I will have to see if I get a key for the beta.

I think you guys at DSRack will get keys for the full game. Beta keys for contenders will probably be handed out. But that is up to Ivory Tower. It makes sense to me if they do :D

As the prizes will be distributed to the gaming centers, it is up to the owners how to proceed.

After all they facilitated The Crew Battles and the Rest of The Route909 event. Brings some nice exposure as well.

Nicklas told that you have 120 gaming stations over there. That is huge. Also that he is basically running the show over there. Maybe he should be the mediator for the prize distribution.

Anyway big congrats on your victory. And i'm looking forward cruising with you guys again.:cool: