We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How did you find us?

Eudemon

Hi,

I found this site by folowing the links from a post by Iced_Bullet on the Atari TDU PC forums, and thought id take a looksee.

Seems like a good site with an active community, so thought id join up in the hope i can find a few buddies to cruise with from time to time.

BTW,

It is a very nice site, well laid out and easy to navigate, and easy on the eye too :)

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

lmao. forgot about that hehe!

i don't know if i posted on this thread on how i came about on this site. oh well.

i was looking for koenigsegg videos on youtube. yes, real koenigsegg's, not ingame. at that time i haven't heard about test drive unlimited and i haven't played any game from the test drive series. after watching a few koenigsegg vids, diablo's ccr highway fun popped up in the related vids panel on youtube. so i clicked on it and watched it, and tada! i wanted tdu so bad and decided to sign up here! :)

Guest RB26DETT
I saw a Post on computer forum about the car pack and when linked to this site i joined and havent stopped visiting this crazy place.

woot! that was me! i got you and PabloTek to cross to the dark side. :D :woot:

• 3 weeks later...
Hehe. Still looks like Diablo's Vid Links are the main cause of people coming here :p
Seriously I am always amazed with the amount of comments or jump in views even today that appears on my youtube account.

I even have people contacting me to put the "Gallardo Coastal Ride" video backup as the person who originally uploaded it for me has closed their account and that thing was nearing 400,000 views itself about 8 months ago ! I also noticed some other person has put the VW Golf R32 video I did as a request up and that's got 100,000+ views also.

It's crazy to see these figures for something you have done.

Current account stats including video views on youtube excluding the videos I mentioned above are in the attachment below. I'm just glad people watch them to be honest. lol