We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Which faction should turboduck members join?

Ryzza5

Which faction?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction?

• 4 weeks later...

So how is everyone going with getting their various car specs up to somewhere near car level 1299?

Would be cool to organise some friendly online comp with TDUDT (4 v 4). I know a bunch of them have been putting in the big hours to spec up and set various records. We, on the other hand, seem more content to just cruise in a laid back fashion :cool:

And just to help you out, here is a quick guide to the easiest Skill challenges per vehicle type to retry over and over until you randomly win a Level 50 part:

B4qMT9LIEAE2MFh.jpg:large

I got lvl1299 for all classes a couple of weeks ago(was very boring and tedious). For Street, Dirt, Perf and Circuit I just did jump skills in the Midwest with 2 in the Miami area.

Raid was a pain though, hill climbs are best for that and easy once you find the fastest route.

E: And as for the topic, I stuck with the first faction as they had the highest percent. Not that it makes much difference with the faction daily payouts still being broken.

Yeah I dislike how the faction system works with regards to joining them. The way it's laid out at the moment, naturally you're going to have the most number of players in the Wolves faction (which you join foremost automatically) and thus they're going to win more. The factions should not have been associated with different regions, instead the game should have just presented players with the option to join any of the five after they mop up the prologue or something.