We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How was your year in music?

Andreas¹

2014 is coming to an end and if you've been using Spotify you can check back to see what you and the rest of the world have been listening to :D In case you forgot.

Clicky clicky --> https://www.spotify-yearinmusic.com/

You can looky looky at the stats if you want to. :p When you get to the bottom you can create your own stats for the year, share them here and feel embarrassed if your taste in music is as bad as mine. :D Sharey sharey!

Here are mine so that people won't feel too afraid to post their own :p

848179d59634c1d68e0f8f77bad489fd.png

My year in 2014:

MUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSE

Because that's all I listened to on Spotify this year :lol: Most of the time I just listen to music from my phone :nods:

I don't have a Spotify, (right wording?) but this sum's it up for my 'Best band'...

My mate got me into Alestorm. I got an Alestorm CD. I saw Alestorm play live in Aberdeen in October. :D

Honorable mentions go to: My Record player & Vinyl collection. Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack, Matt Zo, Pixie lott & a quite a few others, and Kenny Loggins...because I've been in the DANGER ZONE.

My year in 2014:

MUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSEMUSE

Because that's all I listened to on Spotify this year :lol: Most of the time I just listen to music from my phone :nods:

Some stats from your last.fm :cheeky:

OeOKd56.png

Uhhhh I think someone else has my Spotify password. :hmmm:

N4LF9M7.png?1

It's all right apart from The Killers, I have no idea who's been listening to that :oook: Also 92% on mobile :hmmm: I also cancelled my premium account this year so no where near as much listening as last year.

Have enjoyed listening to a few of the retro cover versions of songs done by Postmodern Jukebox these last few months.

Been listening to a bit of Ellie Goulding, Ladyhawke, Lana Del Rey, Alcazar, Jamiroquai, and the Horizon Pulse soundtrack this year.