We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mafia

Eudemon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TDU Central Mafia - Latest 12/04 :: 04/12

black is sexy, it shows all the lines of the car, and makes sexy cars even more sexier, gosh, i gotta paint all my cars black someday, excluding the ones that wont let you

That was great. Told myself to go at 11 and carried onto 2 but oh well. Great pics but I take it the ones at the beach didn't work very well? The bottom one looked like a mess yesterday but somehow works. Nice photography.

I never got any at the beach due to people disappearing often unfortunately, I like to get group pics and that was a lot of fun I have to say, one of the best mafia cruises we've done. Just a shame we couldn't get the typical dragstrip pic. :(

Yeah made it into work OK this morning ... sat down in front of the computer and drank 2 gallons of coffee ... was good fun last night even with the lags

might go for a cruise in a slow car tonight for a change ... perhaps the gullwing or Masser

Great pics my friend, and thanks i did make it to work on time(ish*). But 7 cups of coffee later i was fine. Probably** be on live later.

* - i was 10 minutes late

** of course i will be i have no life.

As with the Fly Drives they never have a specific time or date ... they just happen ... someone starts driving in a Black 4 door ... then someone joins them and it just snowballs ...

Cool I might drive my A6 tonight and see who else is on !!!

well for me it aint a cruise at all. im still pissed at MS for not sending back my xbox they dont like me i wanna play again:mad: i do hope when my xbox returns that ill be able to buy a new TDU and after that FM2

but other than that Pictures look great

Guest Johansen
Any mafia cruises happing soon coz i'd like to join in.

***Warning stupid question***

Is there a certain black you use from the custom paint shops or do you just choose the black from the showroom??

basicly it only need to be black doesnt mather if its the showrom black or a custom black.