We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Mafia

Eudemon

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I missed another Mafia cruise why do I always miss them lol ???

I say we do one before FM2 comes out because everyone is gonna be on that soon has it comes out ! So we have a week !!

how do i get in on these tdu mafia cruises? and does anyone have space on their froends list for one more? i'm pretty new around here and kinnda want to network..

but anyway,

what do i need to do to get in a cruise, just show up (i'm guessing at unused merc. dealer??), or be in a certian club?

thanks, even if you dont help.

P.S. - are these mostly spontaneuos, snowball rides or are they all announced here?

i think i was on that mafia cruise, first one ive been on, and if i remeber correctly it ended up with me, baldy, custard and 2 other people on a random mountain road whilst custard was talking websites and such, i remember cause i was eating some gingernut biscuits!!!

EDIT- that was an earlier mafia cruise!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
That was an amazing time we had there all who participated, I mean we started with 4 then became 5, then 6 and finally 7. I think there was an 8th but they couldn't stay in the session for some reason.

And that lil Saleen kid we blocked not on purpose of course saying "Damn! That's the most Mercedes cars I've ever seen, hell they're all Black too.". :D

Great fun.

Diablo this sounds a laugh any chance of maybe hanging out with you guys i have just bought the game but have been hooked,nice one GT:redblueeagle

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...