We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your favourite Car Ads/Classifieds

CarMadMike

I'm hugely surprised no DB9/V8 Vantages have reached the sub-£20k mark yet considering how many made & the age of them. And there are a few leggy & shabby looking early models going around.

I remember the DB7's were just kissing £10k a few years ago but have gone up in price of late. And the Maserati 3200/Gransport's can be had for between £10 - £15k still.

Keeping the Aston theme going, I bring y'all this one of Aston's finest...

$_57.JPG

Yours for just shy of £33,000.

A low mileage, MANUAL Aston Martin that seats 4 people...Why the funny looks? :lol:

Some specced DB9/V8 Vantages simply do not look even half as old as they are though, that's one of the positive aspects of their designs, they're still ridiculously desirable. That said, they're not the most reliable pieces of machine so as soon as they hit under £20k they're going to be risky investments.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Rather nice spec too. So worth the money, but would I buy one myself? Probably not, unless I bought it knowing it would rarely be driven.

The problem with Supercars is things always break when you don't drive them very often, they are fine when you are driving them though. Plus how could you buy one of these and not want to drive it? I would be itching to drive it every damn day if I owned it, that V10 howl behind your head, the 6 speed manual and even the wind in your hair if you so desired!

• 2 months later...

Was bored so had a look through Autotrader at some rather cool cars:

[h=1]£695,000 Mercedes-Benz S Class 6.0 S600 Maybach (B6/7 Armouring)[/h]media?id=5c5d33ed3a1c4db48a9f32213b656b95

Mercedes-Benz S Class 6.0 S600 Maybach 7G-Tronic Plus 4dr (start/stop)

Shame about the wheels, but I imagine they're like that for the armouring purposes.

[h=1]£269,990 Brabus B900 Rocket 6.0 S600 Maybach 7G-Tronic[/h]

media?id=86c1efcf3cfe49fa9c1dd970c6cda5db

Mercedes-Benz S Class 6.0 S600 Maybach 7G-Tronic Plus 4dr (start/stop)

Huge variation in price, surely it would cost less than £450,000 to make the Brabus B900 Rocket armoured? Perhaps not to the same level as the Armoured one above, but still, crazy price variation considering how much money has been spent on that Brabus. (Still ugly tho).

--- Post Updated ---

[h=1]£395,000 Aston Martin DB6 Vantage 4.0 2dr[/h]

media?id=37a38d40aeee474e8a496f2d04ccc153

media?id=25b3082917cb452c976f6a3bdc1cd121

Aston Martin DB6 Vantage 4.0 2dr

Restored, the most desirable colour for any DB# Aston :hmmm: I can't help but feel it's quite cheap? DB4s and DB5s are going for a hell of a lot more, surely it's only a matter of time before DB6s end up being worth 7 figures. Just look at it, if you were a multi millionaire, wouldn't you want one?

2010 Mk6 GTI for $24k + orc

2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI VI Auto MY10

2010 Mk6 GTI APR for $27k + orc

2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI VI Auto MY10

2012 Mk6 R for $34k + orc

2012 Volkswagen Golf R VI Auto 4MOTION MY12.5

2015 A3 1.8T Quattro for $35k+ orc

2015 Audi A3 Ambition Auto quattro MY15

2014 A3 1.8T Quttro for $43k da

2014 Audi A3 Ambition Auto quattro MY14

2014 S3 for $50k + orc

2014 Audi S3 Auto quattro MY15

Well, the words are in bold type so I guess that those two are the ones within the budget.

Golf GTI and Rs are simply the best. Period. However, the A3 would be my choice given the fact that it is an Audi, it is newer, more modern + it is not a Mk6 Golf that you already have. No LEDs, and grey is meh, but that's just the nature of buying used cars.

I would definitely ask about the reason he is selling it. Urgent sale. :hmmm:

The only consideration for the Sedan is the fact of a trade-in option to get rid of my car quicker (once fixed). That said I'm sure if I dropped the price of my car ad from 16k to 12 it would sell within a fortnight.

I don't mind the Daytona Grey on the A3/S3.

The seats in the sedan weren't very comfortable (digging into lower back). The sportback however has the additional lumbar controls that my Golf has so is also preferred.

• 4 weeks later...

Haha, yeah. It's from Florida, even. A white Testarossa from Florida with a salvage title. What could possibly go wrong?

I'd just put a crate LS in it, gut the interior, do some suspension, take care of the body and go berzerk at california race tracks. I'd say another 20k and you could have a nice running track-prepped Ferrari.

I agree, it's everywhere, but the reason why it's everywhere is that it is can be done more or less easily, and it is a reliable motor. You'd run into electronics issues, ECU and all that sort of stuff. A guy who swapped an E92 M3 V8 in his 135i said that it was all going smooth until they started doing the electronics. Probably depends on how OEM you want to stay.

• 2 months later...
Bentley Mulsanne Mulliner 6.8 V8 4dr Auto by Kahn Automobiles | Afzal Kahn[/url]

I love those wheels :eek: I'm kind of half convinced by the blue too.... it's quite a statement having a Mulsanne in such a bold colour. And the wheels go well with that colour too. I wouldn't spec my own Mulsanne this way but dayum, I do like that spec.

Nice Beverly Hills spec, but give me a Ghost over this any day.

Yeah, much like Porsche's Miami Blue, that bentley would be stunning if you lived somewhere sunny.

I'd have a Phantom over a Mulsanne, a Mulsanne over a Ghost anyday, a Ghost over a Flying Spur and so on.

Though it does depend on what the 2018 Phantom will look like. I really do love the Mulsanne.