We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

F1 2015

CarMadMike

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend's race in Sochi sums up a lot of what is wrong with F1 at the moment.

The Formula 1 PR/Marketing machine has been on overdrive for the past 10 days, it's so noticeable just how over enthusiastic all the PR has been on social media because it's blatantly obvious the drivers and teams don't enjoy the track, the only reason F1 rolls into town is for tha monies $$$$$$$$$.

If it were a place needing the publicity or capital investment then I'd understand, but Sochi has just had the winter olympics so it's not as if that's even necessary. Bernie came out and said that he expects F1 to be in a new owner's hands before the end of 2015 and I hope that's true, what i'm doubting is that Bernie will lose too much power as he seems to be a bit like a cockroach in that respect.

• 2 weeks later...

Vettle hit with a 10 place grid penalty for this weekend.

Vettels title hopes hit by engine penalty

I stopped reading after 'Vettel's title hopes...' in the article header as it shows that the article is basically propaganda. What title hopes? Do you really think people are stupid enough to think there is ANY excitement left in a Merc/Ferrari rivalry for the remaining few races?

Don't pretend there's excitement where there isn't any, complete BS.

Now that's what i don't really like with this season's rules. FIA are even making it worse for teams who wanted to close the gap on Mercs.

I won't be watching the US GP at my local time here in PH. And I'm gonna find it boring again and again until either Ferrari or Williams or Red Bull can chase in for the win.

Wonder whether qualifying will go ahead this evening or not due to the rain. Looks quite wet over there in Texas. The rain is forecast to get a little less rainy by the race tomorrow so that should go ahead.

I think Hamilton will take the title. :nods: Especially if they use the results from P3 if quali is cancelled. Vettel in 12th and Rosberg in 9th place.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

What an utterly epic race regardless of the race. So much action, ups and downs for many drivers. First corner destruction derby with 8 none finishes, plenty of crashes.

McLaren being able to fight for positions was really good to see. #progress?