We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The infamous Nurburgring Nordschleife webcam

Eudemon

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it will just Totally fall apart as soon as it see's the Porsche because of its terrible looks :lol:

The other 911s all scream to the Panamera: "gwah! Ugly brother!"

Urgh, that Porsche was never meant to be beautiful, it's based on a 911 and streched a lot and as we all know, 911s never tend to be pretty. This car is meant to be luxurious, comfortable and fast at the same time. And the 500bhp Panamera Turbo manages to do that very well indeed. Don't judge the book by it's covers, the Panamera is a technical masterpiece, same goes for the SLS AMG and 458 Italia but people don't like them cause of the look.

Urgh, that Porsche was never meant to be beautiful, it's based on a 911 and streched a lot and as we all know, 911s never tend to be pretty. This car is meant to be luxurious, comfortable and fast at the same time. And the 500bhp Panamera Turbo manages to do that very well indeed. Don't judge the book by it's covers, the Panamera is a technical masterpiece, same goes for the SLS AMG and 458 Italia but people don't like them cause of the look.

Looks and performance have to walk together in my opinion.

Stop trying to convince people to what you think, really, you do that every time someone says that the Panamera is ugly. Its our opinion dammit! :rolleyes:

I don't try to convince you it's beautiful, you might have noticed that. You just keep saying that it's ugly, we already got it, ok. You too, posting it's ugly all the time, I have my own opinion and I express it to defend the car. Lot harded than just saying it's ugly, don't you think?

I've said it like, 2 times only. WTF?

Besides that, I'm not the only one who said it more than once. Are you going to complain to everybody else too? Stop whining and get back on topic.

Bah, I never get the good moments! :mad:

attachment.php?attachmentid=10043&stc=1&d=1257765305

ROFL at the Panamera being a technical masterpiece, it isn't even close, the S-Class, 7-Series, A8, Quattroporte. those are technical masterpiece's for saloon's. the Panamera is simply a fat pig with an interior that looks more complicated than an airplane cockpit. It might be fast, but then again some other cars beat it in that too. (CTS-V, M5 and XF-R)