We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Assetto Corsa - Version 1.1 Outlook

sti228

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, we got Spa and LaFerrari for free. Dream Pack was going to be 50% off for people who were in the early access but it's now 33% off for everyone until release. Things change ;)

Quite happy with the £7.33 price for 10 cars and a laser scanned Nordschleife :nods:

Still have a lot of free stuff to be added after as well :drool2:

This is the list from Reddit

FREE CONTENT AFTER 1.0 Release!

Zandvoort

Ruf Yellowbird

Nissan GTR

Corvette stingray C7

Silverstone historical 60s

Monza 1962

Abarth 595ss vintage

Abarth 500 Assetto Corse (race car)

Toyota GT86

Alfa Romeo Mito Quadrifoglio Verde

Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5

Audi R8 Plus (2014)

Audi S1 Quattro

Lotus Exige R-Cup

Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5 Competizione 2012 Hybrid

Track is better than what I was expecting from Kunos. Track's side looks deep with density, there is many little details but not too much than needed imo. Tourist version is the greatest attraction from this DLC, with bridge to gantry chronometer.

new weathers conditions (no real time, just a litlle setting from Foggy / clean / cloudy slide bar with around 8/10 sets) are welcome but nothing reallly awesome.

DLC cars are in the same quality than usuals Kunos models, not badder, not better, so it's quite good!

physics are great except for the old Alfa GTA, wich looks like a Gran Turismo classic cars, feeling like a boat, I guess that it's a new tire model that need to be improved. But the car is not so bad, it have its own challenge, sound and model is nice.

McLaren F1 and Alfa Romeo 155 are very fun to drive.

I was a little bored recently by Nordschleife, I feel Lake Louise so much better now, but this Tourist version from Kunos gave me peace back with the nordschleife, now I want to challenge more this track with every car as I am doing on Lake Louise.

I think they'll have some difficulty to make more attractive DLC next time. I wish them good luck !