We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

=-;579656']Hey binbow,

I have a serious question.:)

You said/wrote that we can increase the tire & rim size!?

Everytime when i change this i got only bigger tires but the rim size is the same as before.:oook::susp:

I have now a hole between the rim and the tire.:(

Can i fix this problem or is ther any solution for it? :hmm:

Yes this happens to me too. It works on some cars but on most it just leaves a gap between the rim and tire, and makes the suspension go down or something..

--- Post Updated ---

Hey, thanks for such prompt bug fixes! But i have a small question about ver2.12, when i install this will i lose all editing ive done before? I edited so much and there were car mods that replaced the same cars so i replaced other ones and changed the dimensions on like 15 cars and i just want to be extra careful if installing this version will delete all that..

Yes this happens to me too. It works on some cars but on most it just leaves a gap between the rim and tire, and makes the suspension go down or something..

--- Post Updated ---

Hey, thanks for such prompt bug fixes! But i have a small question about ver2.12, when i install this will i lose all editing ive done before? I edited so much and there were car mods that replaced the same cars so i replaced other ones and changed the dimensions on like 15 cars and i just want to be extra careful if installing this version will delete all that..

Changes made in the environment with v34b16 + up0.4 is not carried over to the environment with Dp131. Is it another problem?

@AudiR8V10

@-=[(ELVIS)]=-

As for the editing of rim size, I will investigate. Please wait. Could you please show me the specific changes that problem can be easily reproduced?

-- edit --

@AudiR8V10

I'm sorry, I forgot one thing. Changes in ver2.11 will not be carried over to ver2.12. My explanation was not enough, sorry. The next release is expected to be no such worry.

Okay, so to prevent changes from being lost should i wait for the next release? Or should i ever update haha

Here is a pic of what im talking about: [ATTACH]23944[/ATTACH]

I set the rim size to 21 and the rim doesnt get bigger, it just makes a gap.. Bear in mind its a mod, so the rims im trying to make bigger might just not be designed to get bigger

Okay, so to prevent changes from being lost should i wait for the next release? Or should i ever update haha

Here is a pic of what im talking about:

I set the rim size to 21 and the rim doesnt get bigger, it just makes a gap.. Bear in mind its a mod, so the rims im trying to make bigger might just not be designed to get bigger

Please wait till next release. I will release in a few days. And, thanks for the picture. I will try.

Here is a pic of what im talking about: [ATTACH=CONFIG]23944[/ATTACH]

Same Problem here. ;)

[ATTACH]23945[/ATTACH]

But there is something strange. :hmmh:

This car (Ford Mustang V6) has 4 rims to choose. Only the first rim has this problem, the other 3 rims are now bigger but now are the tires the same like before.:susp:

[ATTACH]23946[/ATTACH]

Btw. Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe can't be found with PE.

I get only the message: The Vehicle "Dodge Viper SRT-10" was not found. ;)

Ver3 Test version release

I released vpe ver3 as a test version. Because the algorithm have been changed significantly. Could someone please test?

Error stating that "** can not be found" will not come out anymore, because I have deleted the program code. :D

Download link:

Please copy over the previous version.TDU2DBCarList is not used anymore.

This version will be able to read out data even from Auto pack/Dream pack/UP0.4.

Note: the name change function does not work properly yet.

It is well noted that the current version of TDU2VPE v2.1.2 was not fully compatible with dream pack/autopack v1.3.1 as mentions.

My problem was that every time i change a car name i.e typically other existing car (s5s raptor, pagani zonda r and other cars), for some unknown reason, other car such as lamborghini huracan changes model/sub model name. i would love to know if any of you guys out there can duplicate my error and report to me.

My tdu2 was UP 4.0 with dream pack/autopack v1.3.1 and patch v34 build 16. I am using this latest TDU2vpe v2.1.2 with DP131_CarList.xml to load my car list. Will other car changes name when you mess around with Lamborghini Huracan OR will lamborghini huracan changes name when other car were edited? Try confirm this by checking through Name Editor tab of the TDU2vpe v2.1.2. try confirm it once more time ingame through garage car list.

It is well noted that the current version of TDU2VPE v2.1.2 was not fully compatible with dream pack/autopack v1.3.1 as mentions.

My problem was that every time i change a car name i.e typically other existing car (s5s raptor, pagani zonda r and other cars), for some unknown reason, other car such as lamborghini huracan changes model/sub model name. i would love to know if any of you guys out there can duplicate my error and report to me.

I'm planning to release new version. Please be patient and try it.

Yes i also had that problem but i made a list of cars that change the Huracans name so i can avoid it. IE: When i changed the koenigsegg CCXR name to Agera, the huracan name would be Lamborghini Agera LP610-4

And yes binbow take your time, dont feel under pressure just do your best if you can solve the problems ;) and dont worry if you cant

Hey guys. I want to substitute the RR Phantom for the TVR Cerbera. Any ideas how this can be achieved using the VPE tool? I've tried substituting the model but it's not designed to fit on the Cerbera. The wheels always stick out or merge with the body panels. Help please. If anyone has numeric values for conversion of dimensions, that'd help very much. The rest I can manage.

Also PS. Bug Report-

1) The Dodge Viper SRT 10 cannot be found.

2) If you change the name of a car, It is repeated in the Sub-- name category. for eg, if you try re- naming 'Nissan' 'Silvia', it becomes 'Nissan' 'Nissan' by default.

--- Post Updated ---

Sorry. I see this has already been reported. My Bad. :P

--- Post Updated ---

But apart from that, I'd appreciate help, or directions regarding the above RR problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Good job binbow thank you! :clap: Does name changing for dream pack work now?

Also, is it possible to edit camber? It would be cool :D

but why "All items" in miscellaneous is canceled?

Yes, vehicle name of the DP also can be changed,, should be able to,,,.:cbme2:

The value of the camber can not be edited because I don't know where corresponding item. And then about "All items",, I thought that "All Items" might be no longer required. But it is easy to revive if desired.

Some tools which might be useful when you replace the vehicle MOD

I made some tools which might be useful when you replace the MOD.

ID_extractor.exe: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jwwi7pb1zh4z1n7/ID_extractor.zip

- This will display a list of the vehicle-ID of all vehicles listed in the database.

DB_ItemsMapExtractor.exe: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xcmr4fm2ch517bj/DB_ItemsMapExtractor.zip

- This will display a list of the file name of such as HUD and 3Dmodel, that are pointed to by a pointer in the database.

Install: After extract zip, please copy xx.exe file to the same folder as the TDU2VPE.

Usage: First of all, open "db_data.dec" file. After that Click "Extract" button.