We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

turboduck Saturday Multiplayer: Suggest games/events here

Ryzza5

lVkOoLpmFLs4yfHbU7iGihH1cATTow.png

I'm hoping tdSM becomes a thing around here. We are a gaming forum, after all. But since I'm a boring old fart we need you all to get involved to keep things fresh. So use this thread to suggest and discuss cool games to play and cool things to do in those games.

Here are some random ideas:

TrackMania Stadium

Join a public server and see who can master the most random community tracks

Minecraft Vanilla

In a new world with hardcore difficulty, race to see who can find a diamond first AND bring it back to the surface (community chest) without dying.

Test Drive Unlimited

Race around the island

Cops (black Corvette's) vs robber.

Navigation race/challenge (no GPS, all HUD off).

Themed cruise

Race 07

Mini championship (5min qualy + 15 min race) spanning across 4-5 tracks.

Flight Simulator X

Get some advanced flying lessons from mau

Join a 'serious' public server and attempt a realistic flight from one airport to another (obeying airport rules, using comms, registered flight paths, ILS, etc, perhaps with Skype)

Take a scenic and/or challenging flight together on a private server.

Assetto Corsa

Setup a private server and cruise/race on the longest mod tracks available, including the famous Romanian highway

Join a public server at the Nordschliefe tourist layout (car spawns in car-park) and try to set a best time in the chosen car.

Got ideas? Let's see 'em.

Good suggestions Ryan, ^GTAV on XB1 would indeed be fun, also perhaps Forza Horizon 2? Haven't even touched the multiplayer in it as I haven't had anyone to play it with, even though many people here own it :nods:

yeah strange that :hmmm: well lets do it

Flight Simulator X

Get some advanced flying lessons from mau

Join a 'serious' public server and attempt a realistic flight from one airport to another (obeying airport rules, using comms, registered flight paths, ILS, etc, perhaps with Skype)

Take a scenic and/or challenging flight together on a private server.

Didn't see that one coming, but surely I'll give some instruction ;)

Maybe do "touristic" group flights on each country where we are from providing some scenery for more enjoyment

Adding the Next Car Game suggestion

I wonder if we can also have some sort of Portal 2 comp where we get a list a co-op levels from the Steam Workshop, and divide into say 3 teams of 2 and see who can complete them first (take screenshots of the final exit opened). Am I right in thinking PC and PS3 Portal 2 are cross-platform compatible?

The plan is to get The Crew (PC) out of the way next week, then Stu will be back and could host a console game the following Saturday.

Keep in mind the long weekend coming up, and changes to DST. If I understand correctly, you guys go forward an hour today, and I go back one hour next week. So that will probably change the scheduled time a little bit (hopefully making it easier).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...